Livingston - all the threads merged

A touching article on Mr Gallagher in The Herald yesterday.  His sister pulls on the heart strings and makes out like he's the victim rather than the poor guy hit with the baseball bat, and that he is her role model.  So...if your squiring young Demi, I wouldn't muck her about.

At least he will get some first team game time, which wont do him any harm.

Good news about Kelly, don't really need any more players in but would be great if we can get some signing up for another couple of seasons, Pittman and Buchanan being priority signing for next season.

It's back up on the website again.

Read the match report and a few errors in it, well conflicting facts. The DR reporter who was there and the posters on here who were at the game said we had a back 4 with Crighton at RB, Halkett & Gallagher the 2 CB's, and Lithgow at LB. Our OS match report has us as a flat back 3 with Halkett and De Vita as wingers/wingbacks. Also has Mullen running through onto the pass back for the controversial offside decision, everyone on here and the DR reporter has Buchanan running onto the pass back. 

On 10 January 2017 at 14:52, andylivi1 said:

Morgyn Neill on loan to Stranraer is rumoured 

On 10 January 2017 at 15:50, andylivi1 said:

Yep, I'd expect us to have 3 or 4 players tied down on extended contracts before the Scottish cup game.

I think Pitts and Halkett are most important, build a team around those two. 

Morgyn Neill to Stranraer confirmed, and Danny Mullen the first of a few to extend his contract until next summer :thumsup2

Just now, andylivi1 said:

Morgyn Neill to Stranraer confirmed, and Danny Mullen the first of a few to extend his contract until next summer :thumsup2

When I was reading your post and got to Danny Mullen I was thinklng  ffs why are we loaning out Mullen, then I read the rest and got to he's signed an extension to his contract, sheesh.:lol:

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Unsure about Neill, hope he gets a good run of games at Stranraer and toughens up a bit. Delighted about Mullen, definitely got the potential to be a Scottish Premiership player at the very least so happy he'll (hopefully) be with us in the Championship next season.

26 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Well done to Livi for making number 7 on this list (yes, they got the league you're in wrong)...

Wooooo, another award for the club :lol:

In all seriousness though, someone can call the ground whatever the hell they like as long as we get a decent bit of money for it. 

Some brilliant names amongst that video lol