Livingston - all the threads merged

How is the club going to survive if he leaves ? No-one is going to take on the debt, certainly not the "Trust" who are gambling with the very existance of LFC by hoping we will go into admin rather than liquidation.

The same could have been said when Pearse Flynn was selling the club last year, but guess what someone came in - IMO the wrong person.

All I can see is AM is running up debt, and not servicing it to the point of keeping creditors happy and uniting the fans. I remember he said on National Rdio he did not owe the security company money yet at the Trust open meeting the guy from the company said they were still due money. Why should I believe anything Massone says..?

Remember he didn't know who you were until Sherriff Officers turned up looking to shut the place down. One of these days thats going to happen for real when one of the creditors has had enough.

They have lost once already to Pearce Flynn so i would say the second case is very doubtful too.

Talking about the underhand way the "Trust" are acting and saying we should be working with the owner to get the club back on track is addressing the issues.

I didn't say he was the saviour but he is the current owner and can finish the club if he wanted too.

Ironic you should come back at me with a "yah boo sucks" post :lol:

Another Trust bashing post :rolleyes:

Guest penelope pitstop
How is the club going to survive if he leaves ? No-one is going to take on the debt, certainly not the "Trust" who are gambling with the very existance of LFC by hoping we will go into admin rather than liquidation.

How is the club going to survive if he stays ? If Massone goes in an orderly fashion I think you could possible salvage an administration from the wreckage and a new start - probably part time in a lowe division. If he stays I think the chances are that the club will go into liquidation as he runs it completely into the ground. It isn't much of a choice I agree but on all available evidence those are the only choices you have.

I feel I'm entitled to comment because I was a creditor and took the club to court, sent in sheriff's officers and bailiffs before I eventually got paid. It also means I'm not a Massone apologist but I think the club has a better chance of survival working with him rather than against him.

I thought you were back working for him. ;)

Guest zupa

Become an Ambassador for the club !!....... its on Livvy Lions Forum ........................................

. its now a total fuckin mockery !!.

I thought you were back working for him. ;)

me too :rolleyes: if its correct it means all his posts are all piss takers re club needing AM :rolleyes::(

Amazing what you will do when trying to find a contract :rolleyes:

IMHO the best thing that could happen would be for Massone to go as quickly as possible.

I've love to hear the argument for him staying and resolving all the issues because quite frankly from my experience he's just not got it in his locker to do that.

Livingston FC faces oblivion with him at the helm. Without him there's a (slim) chance of a better future.

If nothing else, Mr Massone certainly brightened up my morning when I saw his mad rant on livilions! I was a "little" sceptical that it was him but the statement on the official website confirms that it was indeed him.

I don't know much about the court case to be honest but if he has already lost once, I reckon he is struggling to win this one. Also, he got the club for a quid - what else was he expecting other than a pile of debt?

This clown is utterly ridiculous and while the SFL can't really stop anyone posting on the internet, the fact that someone like him is being allowed to run a football club into the ground is a scandal.

I don't agree with anyone who says working with Massone is better than fighting against him. The guy doesn't seem to understand the rules and is doing whatever he bloody likes. To hell with paying anyone seems to be his attitude.

If I were a Livi fan, I'd take my chances with administration and possible relegation. If it's liquidation, then it would be a bitter pill to swallow but it would then just be a case of forming a new club.

Both of these options are far better than life under Massone in my view.

LiviLions is back up. You shoud see some of the stuff that Massone's coming out with :lol:

This is fucking brilliant. I wish Stuart Duff would connect with the fans like this. Someone get big Mass on PnB!

Go to the Ambassador thread. This is golden:

http://www.livilions.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=291860

As I type this I'm starting to feel a wee bit guilty, I don't think Massone's all there...

edit: that said, on another thread, he wrote this:

To day LFC extended the contract of Winters and Griffin.

Also we confirmed 90 por cent of under 19

Edited by Swampy

That can't be him. It's a worse alias than Savo.

There is a fine reason to believe that it's him: his rant post appeared in edited form on the official Livi website later that day.

Just been on livilions - absolute quality! The guy has lost the plot!

Apparently it is definitely him as it was confirmed by system administrator, someone passed on that info on an earlier post in this thread!

In many ways I want this shambles to come to a halt but now that Massone is getting involved in the messageboard debate, I don't want it to end!!!

I wonder what DuncanFreemason is making of these latest "developments".