Livingston - all the threads merged

Dear lady, take a tip from nature.

Sharks never pour their own chum, then follow its scent before impaling their impressive jaws on the waiting hooks. It makes them look very silly.

Mr. Darwin, I must take exception at this unfortunate Americanism.

In this country, we use rubby-dubby to entice sharks to the bait.

It is our colonial cousins who call this noxious mixture "chum".

Not got much to do with football, but what the f**k.:D

Edited by Livi Willie

This thread seems to have stalled just close to 14,000 posts...I take it Livi aint gone tits up again yet.. How very disappointing... Still I am sure it won't be long. Another month , another £50 grand of someone elses money down the shitter..

How very disappointing, Jimbo. Your absence had led me to believe you had fallen under a combine.

I have been busy with trips to Hampden, Tannadice, Rugby Park and New St Mirren Park. I have also been busy watching my team pump Hibs and am now looking forward to Rangers coming to McD on Saturday..

How was your trip to Albion Roverslaugh.gif

I have been busy with trips to Hampden, Tannadice, Rugby Park and New St Mirren Park. I have also been busy watching my team pump Hibs and am now looking forward to Rangers coming to McD on Saturday..

How was your trip to Albion Roverslaugh.gif

Good, we won for the 14th time and then followed it up with a 15th win on Saturday.

I see you've almost managed half of that now. Must be really exciting :lol:

Good, we won for the 14th time and then followed it up with a 15th win on Saturday.

I see you've almost managed half of that now. Must be really exciting laugh.gif

Aye it must be fulfilling beating part time 3rd division plumbers, joiners and sparkies with a team of full time 1st division footballers in front of 900 if yer at home and less than 600 if yer away.ph34r.gif The joys..You are only paying £50,000 a month for the privilage.. ohmy.gif Glad to see that it gives you a hard-onunsure.gif

You missed out the most shocking fact... You have managed to lose 4 times to the part timers .. Fucking pricelesslaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

I see you've almost managed half of that now. Must be really exciting :lol:

You could maybe get away with that comment to a perth farmer like GoJM, and have a miniscule amount of credibility intact, if you were in the first division and performing so well.......but fact is you are in the arse-end of the scottish leagues (3 leagues below his mob), racking up even more debt (again), failing in your 99p-in-the-pound pledge (more lies from livicheatingscum), not running away with the league (as 99% of your braindead (dwindling) support were convinced you would, and who were shouting loud to all and sundry who would listen 6 months ago) and are in real danger of fucking it all up, failing to get the automatic promotion spot, and if you fail to go up through the play-offs, you can kiss the existence of livi goodbye (at last).

So, good try EL, but ultimately, its an utter FAIL for you

(and if livi got as many points as you got fails, league would have been won by now!).

Aye it must be fulfilling beating part time 3rd division plumbers, joiners and sparkies with a team of full time 1st division footballers in front of 900 if yer at home and less than 600 if yer away.ph34r.gif The joys..You are only paying £50,000 a month for the privilage.. ohmy.gif Glad to see that it gives you a hard-onunsure.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

You could maybe get away with that comment to a perth farmer like GoJM, and have a miniscule amount of credibility intact, if you were in the first division and performing so well.......but fact is you are in the arse-end of the scottish leagues (3 leagues below his mob), racking up even more debt (again), failing in your 99p-in-the-pound pledge (more lies from livicheatingscum), not running away with the league (as 99% of your braindead (dwindling) support were convinced you would, and who were shouting loud to all and sundry who would listen 6 months ago) and are in real danger of fucking it all up, failing to get the automatic promotion spot, and if you fail to go up through the play-offs, you can kiss the existence of livi goodbye (at last).

So, good try EL, but ultimately, its an utter FAIL for you

(and if livi got as many points as you got fails, league would have been won by now!).

Anybody who still posts "FAIL" in their posts automatically renders their post moronic and immature. Given that your post was already like that before your "FAIL", you've got away with it this time.

Come to mention it, you could probably post "FAIL" all the time and get away with it :lol:

Anybody who still posts "FAIL" in their posts automatically renders their post moronic and immature. Given that your post was already like that before your "FAIL", you've got away with it this time.

Come to mention it, you could probably post "FAIL" all the time and get away with it :lol:

Typical livi-type response.

Ignore the facts, and come out with BS in an attempt to deflect, and ultimately show yourself up to be the complete embarrassment and failure of a human being that you are.

Yep, its well seen you are a Livi fan. You and your cheating joke of a (dying) club are so well suited.

Typical livi-type response.

Ignore the facts, and come out with BS in an attempt to deflect, and ultimately show yourself up to be the complete embarrassment and failure of a human being that you are.

Yep, its well seen you are a Livi fan. You and your cheating joke of a (dying) club are so well suited.

Apologies for butting in as this has nothing to do with my cheating, dying , diddy club, but what does your name mean? unsure.gif

Where did I claim that? I insinuated it was more exciting for me as opposed to him, which it is.

You = 1eye.gif

And how do you work that out ???unsure.gif We have been to a cup semi-final at Hampden, get to play the top teams in the country in front of big crowds and have witnessed some fabulous games this season. We have scored a shit load of goals(37) and have seen 79 golas in total at our league games this season. We are sitting a comfortable 10 points of the bottom with 2 games in hand to most teams in the league. We just horsed the team placed 3rd in the top league..cool.gif

Funnily enough, the least exiting games I have attended this season were the two cup ties against lower league opposition where we scored 11 without reply..

Your playing against teams two leagues below your players abilitties and as such you should be winning EVERY week...And yet already, 7 times this season you have failed to take all 3 pointsph34r.gif And after East Stirling beat you at the weekend they will be only 1 point behind you with two games in hand. If Livi fail to win the league at a canter you will be an even bigger laughing stock than you are already