Livingston - all the threads merged

You're supposed to be like "yes fantastic signings was our best two players last season you'll win the league bla bla bla" ....

Tbf, McKenna is a very good signing for Berwick. He looked handy at times for us, and shouldn't have much trouble in League 2.

Saw Rankine's statement. He says the only offer for his shares wasn't up to scratch, which I'm assuming was Ford's offer, and that he and the rest of the Livi 5 have given up their shares? Who actually owns shares then?

Really disheartened to see Ford's bid not come to anything. Sounded like he had a good plan in place, just feels like Rankine's shifted his shares on to some other lackey. And again, the Livi fans will do f**k all, apathy is high.

Wrong

Ford is chair of the community ownership charity which is still going ahead ...well at least after the stadium lease is sorted out with the council

Yes.................................... no..................... maybe........................................................................................................... dunno......................................... what was the question?

Heard he gave his shares away as the only deal on the table was buy a group involving Mr Nixon ...and we know what that would mean.

Also heard that Rankine will not go to court to get his money for his shares but wait until they are settled amicably ...won't try and do a Nixon and sink the club.

No plastic pitch this year either...gets worse

Heard he gave his shares away as the only deal on the table was buy a group involving Mr Nixon ...and we know what that would mean.

Also heard that Rankine will not go to court to get his money for his shares but wait until they are settled amicably ...won't try and do a Nixon and sink the club.

Of course he won't...One of the good guys.

Wouldn't think Rankine or McDougall would be able to win in court for their money after stopping Nixon from doing exactly that.

Nixon has a neck on him if he's involved with some consortium making a play for the club, c***s meant to be bankrupt and banned from being a director of a company, he'd be about as welcome as Massone being anywhere near Livi.

You're supposed to be like "yes fantastic signings was our best two players last season you'll win the league bla bla bla" ....

That would be Gallagher and looks like he's heading for some porridge. I think McKenna will be a decent player for you though, looked decent early on but never quite made it at this level.

So are you guys still under a transfer embargo?

If so what kind of players are you allowed to sign is it under 18s?

Not kept up to scratch with all Livi but I see You's have released a fair amount.

So are you guys still under a transfer embargo?

If so what kind of players are you allowed to sign is it under 18s?

Not kept up to scratch with all Livi but I see You's have released a fair amount.

Technically we havent released many of our players. They are just out of contract and cannot be resigned by the club until the embargo is lifted.

I think a few have agreed deals to stay except we cant finalise the deals.

I think the terms of the embargo means we cant sign anyone. Regardless of age.

Technically we havent released many of our players. They are just out of contract and cannot be resigned by the club until the embargo is lifted.

I think a few have agreed deals to stay except we cant finalise the deals.

I think the terms of the embargo means we cant sign anyone. Regardless of age.

Would you think you are likely to get the embargo lifted shortly?

Wouldn't think Rankine or McDougall would be able to win in court for their money after stopping Nixon from doing exactly that.

Well he's still the main man on the trust with all his cronies ORCA and Mozza and Stoker kissing his ass.

Question needs to be asked Why is he involved with the Trust except for causing bother

If the club and trust and club need to move forward then these people need to be removed

Nixon has a neck on him if he's involved with some consortium making a play for the club, c***s meant to be bankrupt and banned from being a director of a company, he'd be about as welcome as Massone being anywhere near Livi.

Just ask for consistent treatment for the same offence

Livi - Signing embargo

The Rangers - £7,500 fine

Make up your own mind

Instead of blaming everyone else why not face some simple facts. There is clearly no appetite for a full time team in livingston so why not come up with a business plan to become a successful part time team like loads of others in Scotland ...why bring charlatan after consortium after charlatan to chase something that has been proved totally impossible ....you have around 1000 fans at best accept it & start dealing with reality