Livingston - all the threads merged

When do you expect to know about the signing ban being lifted/not lifted?

Never if the Trust keep digging and running to the SFA and looking for stuff to discredit the new guys at the helm

Actually looked decent at RB in our last 5 games, got forward more hitting the byeline and putting in good crosses, before that he'd just hit a diagonal ball from wherever he got it and never tried to get further up the pitch. Looked like he was growing into playing there. Was ok as a CB but needed an experienced player alongside him, was terrible when him and Sives played together but solid enough with Gallagher or Mensing.

I liked him despite his bad games at RB because he worked hard getting into the team from the youth team and also a spell out on loan, just kept his head down and grafted away, never moaned and chucked it like some of our other youth team players that didn't get straight into the first team.

Good luck to him at the Pars.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

When do you expect to know about the signing ban being lifted/not lifted?

Expect the SFA to wait til the week before the season starts and then pap us down to the bottom division like they did the last times because we can't fulfil our fixtures with only 3 players. Then they'll make up some shite about being ok to lift the embargo so we can play in League 2.

Expect the SFA to wait til the week before the season starts and then pap us down to the bottom division like they did the last times because we can't fulfil our fixtures with only 3 players. Then they'll make up some shite about being ok to lift the embargo so we can play in League 2.

In an ideal world, aye.

And force you to go part time so you can meet your liabilities...seems fair

I thought Dycey had a good season for us, consistant enough and I prefered him at CB to RB under McGlynn. RB didn't work under McGlynn as he didn't get far enough forward. Under Burchill, it took him a wee while but he improved towards the end of the season and can whip a cracking ball in. He'd breeze 1st division in either role though but I'd like to see him continue the progress he was making at RB. Really, really gutted he's away, always a player I liked.

And force you to go part time so you can meet your liabilities...seems fair

Aye really bright punting us down 2 div the last time to force us to meet our liabilities honouring our players contracts on 1st div wages. Just lift the embargo and stop fucking us about would be a better idea but the SFA don't have too many of them.