Livingston - all the threads merged

I think Cole is better in midfield so would like to see another 2 CB's signed, doubt we'll get one as good as Gallagher though. Wonder if we'll sign a RB or go with Moffat, we've not really had a decent RB since MacKay and even he had a dodgy spell, when Massone wasn't paying him and the others he lost interest.

Can't just be me that doesn't rate Kyle Jacobs? He's absolute dug meat. Can't fault his passion but there's only so much passion can get you. Glad we are clearing out big time, few players in our squad who should have been binned too mind you.

Nope, I agree Livi_Lad. The best thing about Kyle Jacobs was that he could do an okay job in a number of positions. If we get solid players in these positions anyway, he won't be a loss.

Him and Sekajja basically sold that Dumbarton home game which looked crucial at the time. Glad to see them both out the door.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

Livingston fans aren't great at judging players, tbh. Sekajja was some kind of weird cult hero last seaosn, countless folk on my Facebook tugging one out big time when we re-signed Boulding, Mampuya was a cult hero when he was with us, the 'feed the hippo' patter was in full force all season, even in November. Keaghan Jacobs won POTY and not Gallagher, one of the supporters groups even gave POTY to Darren Jamieson FFS :lol:

Very little was said about Gallagher, Shags got abuse all season and nobody could see McKenna was a half decent player. Enough has been said about Kyle Jacobs.

The thing with Ibra is he actually came in and looked as If he wanted to work hard and win. Guys like shags, Mullen, JT etc looked as if they just wanted the end of the season to come. That's why most folk liked Ibra.

Looks like Andy Halliday has failed enough in England to earn a move to The Rangers according to the Beeb gossip page.

He's on trial with them, he was with their youth team and not good enough, should tell them to feck off, but will be drawn to the money they're throwing about.

The thing with Ibra is he actually came in and looked as If he wanted to work hard and win. Guys like shags, Mullen, JT etc looked as if they just wanted the end of the season to come. That's why most folk liked Ibra.

If doing a backflip and getting injured after scoring 2 tap-ins is wanting to win more than the rest then fair enough, but the most passion I saw all season was Shags v Cowdenbeath and Jason Talbot on various occasions. Sekajja was a complete sand dancer.

Clyde at home in first round of petrofac cup, tricky.

:lol:

Whit? One of the easiest ties possible. Can see us winning 3/4-0.

Top visiting teams need upper echelon opponents, I'm not surprised at all Moyesy picked up the phone to Burchill.

As said by Daz, Clyde at home is pretty much the ideal draw if we're looking to progress. That said, horrendous to play them yet again.