Livingston - all the threads merged

Actually looking forward to the new season, teams looking actually decent lets hope the new young players are good and we get results like we did at the end of last season.

Edited by AMC13

Millen against decent wingers in the championship is a recipe for disaster.

No idea why you've signed this guy, reckon his dad must be making lots of phone calls.

He seemed to do OK last time he played at this level.

Yep got us relegated.

He managed that all on his own did he? Nothing to do with the points deduction? Remind me again who had the stones to step up and score the penalty that took our play off against Forfar into extra time?

To appear to be the biggest slavering puddle drinking moron within our support takes some doing given the state of it but well done you've managed it.

He looked dangerous against us in a game at Almondvale a couple years back. I'll judge him when I see him. Welcome to the Amber Machine, Ross Millen.

Would have been his debut right after we went into admin.

Would have been his debut right after we went into admin.

Yeah it was the game right after you went into admin. I'm surprised he's only 20, thought he'd be a wee bit older. Hopefully Burchill can get him on form a bit, we have a young squad and he seems like a motivational manager, so I'm certainly not gonna write him off, I have a feeling he could be a good signing.

In fairness, Millen is fucking shite.

Had a shite season but so did the rest of the squad. Is a better all round defender and can deliver a far better ball than Williamson.

Just out of interest did yous have any decent performers last season or where they all shite? Can't believe how bad a season Dunfermline had.

The only player I would give pass marks to wasn't even ours. If it wasn't for Ryan Scully I genuinely believe we would have been relegated.

As was Jordan White and Darren Jamieson last season..

Nah we finished safely in 8th mate and that was with a points deduction, won a cup too, what a fucking great team the amber machine are.

Reckon Millen will be fine with Livi, can't be any worse than the full backs we've had that last few years playing in his position anyway. Dycey did ok in our last 5 games but he was far from great up to then and isn't the quickest either, got absolutely ripped against pacey wingers too.