Livingston - all the threads merged

55 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

hopefully Martindale is allowed to just get on with the job whichever way it goes. 

This is where we disagree in our thinking.

People view Martindale as "the manager" he runs the place top to bottom so if ownership changes of course he will need to go.  

43 minutes ago, Livi said:

This is where we disagree in our thinking.

People view Martindale as "the manager" he runs the place top to bottom so if ownership changes of course he will need to go.  

Yeah probably, he said as much in an interview, just think it would be more disruptive, short term anyway. Who knows what will happen if the court case goes against Ward, we don't really know what plans Hogarth and Rankine have, you'd think they've have something in place at the ready, should they win, and not wait till the court case is settled before thinking what to do.

35 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

we don't really know what plans Hogarth and Rankine have, you'd think they've have something in place at the ready, should they win, and not wait till the court case is settled before thinking what to do.

Well hope they have access to £1m + if we win promotion. Grass pitches dont grow themselves  ( oh wait a minute, they do)

34 minutes ago, Monkey socks said:

Well hope they have access to £1m + if we win promotion. Grass pitches dont grow themselves  ( oh wait a minute, they do)

A retractable roof would be nice too, you never know, the Erse cheeks may decide that's to be a requirement for playing in the Premiership too, and it'll be just the 2 of them playing one another all season..

So I take it we'll all find out after the 14th,15th of June the outcome of these excruciating labouring Court cases then.Wouldnt surprise me at all if these keep going.Plenty new signings,season tickets a high for the first day.What could possibly go wrong.🦁🙈🤷‍♂️.

4 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Yeah probably, he said as much in an interview, just think it would be more disruptive, short term anyway. Who knows what will happen if the court case goes against Ward, we don't really know what plans Hogarth and Rankine have, you'd think they've have something in place at the ready, should they win, and not wait till the court case is settled before thinking what to do.

We can look forward again to what they did last time. A revolving door of failing managers alongside a playing squad ripped up and replaced every season. All the wasted financial outlay on that causing gradual budget reductions until the inevitable drop into League One. Only this time there won't be a John Ward to come along and fix things. We got extremely lucky in 2016.

4 minutes ago, Freedom Farter said:

We can look forward again to what they did last time. A revolving door of failing managers alongside a playing squad ripped up and replaced every season. All the wasted financial outlay on that causing gradual budget reductions until the inevitable drop into League One. Only this time there won't be a John Ward to come along and fix things. We got extremely lucky in 2016.

What the f**k are you on about lol

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Freedom Farter said:

Seriously 🥴🥴

Lets not talk about the £1.4m of losses the current regime have flushed down the toilet. Don't worry its not their money or shareholding

Lets not talk about the amount of players Martindale has signed then "suddenly" stopped playing then moved them on. Latest one was Carson 18 month deal in January

The ongoing debt like the SG loan that will cost 80k per year to service.

We are extremely unlucky in 2024 

Aye you are right this current regime do need replaced and the sooner the better IMO 👍

Edited by Livi

19 minutes ago, Livi said:

Seriously 🥴🥴

Lets not talk about the £1.4m of losses the current regime have flushed down the toilet. Don't worry its not their money or shareholding

Lets not talk about the amount of players Martindale has signed then "suddenly" stopped playing then moved them on. Latest one was Carson 18 month deal in January

We are extremely unlucky in 2024 

Aye you are right this current regime do need replaced and the sooner the better IMO 👍

Bet you can't wait for the inevitable outcome on the 14th.For the last 8 months you and your cohorts have virtually destroyed this forum rightly or wrongly.You and yours albeit democratically have taken the soul of lesser intelligent Livi fans to a level most could have done without,with respect.Delusional or not,29 years later I would have bitten your proverbial hand off to have achieved what we have.Would any long term Livi fans disagree  thought not.Enjoy your evening. 

Just now, Troy.1995 said:

Bet you can't wait for the inevitable outcome on the 14th.For the last 8 months you and your cohorts have virtually destroyed this forum rightly or wrongly.You and yours albeit democratically have taken the soul of lesser intelligent Livi fans to a level most could have done without,with respect.Delusional or not,29 years later I would have bitten your proverbial hand off to have achieved what we have.Would any long term Livi fans disagree  thought not.Enjoy your evening. 

You on the beer 🍻 wee man? 

I have no cohorts on here 🤣

I'll no bite anyones hand off. It's a sad state of affairs. We all said after Massone we don't want to get in that state again and here we are. We can all just sit back and pretend it's not happening.

i would never have dreamed on what Livi has achieved over the last 25 plus years. We've had  some ride as fans and many fans would bite your hand off for that success. That doesn't excuse where we are today.

Enjoy your evening 🍻🍻

Wont disclose,but Finally ive discovered who you are.Dissapointing,but nevertheless you've had your views big man.Weve a long history,and our friendship will never leave.Suspect that will continue.Your my freind,that won't change regardless of the upcoming outcome.Enjoy your evening pal.🦁🦁🦁.

4 hours ago, Livi said:

i would never have dreamed on what Livi has achieved over the last 25 plus years. We've had  some ride as fans and many fans would bite your hand off for that success. That doesn't excuse where we are today.

The club today is approaching a Championship season with a competitive squad following 6 seasons of Premiership football.

When your boys were last in charge the club was saddled with debt and heading for League One. Remember when Ward did come in you were all demanding he sack Hopkin? Geniuses. 

8 hours ago, Freedom Farter said:

The club today is approaching a Championship season with a competitive squad following 6 seasons of Premiership football.

When your boys were last in charge the club was saddled with debt and heading for League One. Remember when Ward did come in you were all demanding he sack Hopkin? Geniuses. 

We can go round in circles and you can ignore what i said but i don't see you disagreeing with  it 👍 

Lets not talk about the £1.4m of losses the current regime have flushed down the toilet. Don't worry its not their money or shareholding

16 minutes ago, Livi said:

We can go round in circles and you can ignore what i said but i don't see you disagreeing with  it 👍 

Lets not talk about the £1.4m of losses the current regime have flushed down the toilet. Don't worry its not their money or shareholding

I’m not sure the SG debt, a Covid loan that most clubs took to cover closed door games, can be seen as financial mismanagement

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, The Wrong Car said:

I’m not sure the SG debt, a Covid loan that most clubs took to cover closed door games, can be seen as financial mismanagement

My point is if the clubs finances were in a better state they maybe didn' need a loan especially at that value. You say most clubs took how many other clubs took £1.5m from the government? 

Edited by Livi

3 minutes ago, Livi said:

My point is if the clubs finances were in a better state they wouldn't have needed a loan. You say most clubs took how many other clubs took £1.5m from the government? 

IMG_1308.png

9 hours ago, Freedom Farter said:

Remember when Ward did come in you were all demanding he sack Hopkin? Geniuses. 

John ward had no power or standing back then, he couldn’t sack anyone if he wanted to 🤣. Where do you get your shite from hahaha

15 hours ago, Freedom Farter said:

Only this time there won't be a John Ward to come along and fix things. We got extremely lucky in 2016.

Can tell John Ward got you a new set of knee pads for your birthday. 

28 minutes ago, Livi said:

My point is if the clubs finances were in a better state they maybe didn' need a loan especially at that value. You say most clubs took how many other clubs took £1.5m from the government? 

I doubt there’s many clubs in Scotland that can afford to decline admission money for an entire season and trying to link that to wider issues is weird tbh