Livingston - all the threads merged

So in theory livi have a striker who has struggled at this level before but has one good season in the weakest 3rd division in years and another striker who has 2 goals in around 25 games and it's going to be successful in the hardest league in years?

Ok.

So in theory livi have a striker who has struggled at this level before but has one good season in the weakest 3rd division in years and another striker who has 2 goals in around 25 games and it's going to be successful in the hardest league in years?

Ok.

Yes that's the black and white version.

One player has improved from when he was a youngster and another is showing promise from having his first full season in the 1st team squad and has the potential to do well this season.

Jordan White has obv improved since he was at Falkirk and it bugs you.

Yes that's the black and white version.

One player has improved from when he was a youngster and another is showing promise from having his first full season in the 1st team squad and has the potential to do well this season.

Jordan White has obv improved since he was at Falkirk and it bugs you.

Totally correct mate football fans don't like admitting they got it wrong about a player.An recent example of this is Kane Hemmings who was at Rangers went to Cowdenbeath,scored 24 goals,was then signed by Barnsley but is still rubbish according to many Rangers fans. Edited by bigpars

That will be why then..

Livingston play them the 19th..

Queens play them the 20th..

One of them was going to have to be cancelled.

I dont think so. Its been scheduled like that for some time, with a game against Falkirk on the Friday night. They also moved another friendly down south so they are playing two on the same day.

Doesnt really matter. I only asked in case it affected our game with them.

Away to Albion Rovers in the cup. I'll take that, not been there before.

Also announced that Gary Glen has signed, along with Myles Hippolyte.

And the friendly against Rotherham has been cancelled.

Last time we were there it was pissing it down and the ball boys sheltered out the rain and didn't go for the ball, so the players had to run and get it themselves. :lol:

Yet to get a pie, first time they were sold out at HT so next time I went before the game started and they had ran out again.

Gary Glen signed along with some guy called Miles Hippolyte (belter) who's also a striker.

Hope they will all score goals, oh and hopefully Burchill will retire.

I'd love for Gary Glen to sign with Livi for the simple fact one of the folk on the Raith facebook page was claiming it was a done deal with us and that it'd be getting announced within the day. That was about three weeks ago.

You got your wish. :thumsup2

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

I think Gary Glen will get goals at this level, particularly if he starts which I suspect he might.

Myles' LinkedIn says he was released from Brentford for attitude problems and mistakes off the pitch. Sounds nawty.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

Gary Glen's a good signing. He's got a hell of a bit of skill about him. Trouble at County was he was asked to lead the line too much. He's not that kind of striker. If he's played off a target man and given a free-ish role, he'll be one of the better signings in the division.

Probably won't be prolific, but play him every week and he'll do well. One of those guys who, I think, will do excellently at this level but isn't quite good enough for the step up. Gary Harkins lite, if you will.

We have four keepers already, I wouldn't worry.

Hmm... Mansour has disappeared from the official site. Still, three keepers is more than enough, I imagine he's getting a game because top boy Kevin Walker's injured.

Edited by EdinburghLivi