Livingston - all the threads merged

1 hour ago, Crusader Knight said:

'Look Away' now as I hear Livi are now 'Just a Shadow' and have no 'Chance'! :) 

'One Great Thing'  is that the Crues will be in 'Wonderland' :lol:

RIP the great Stuart Adamson ..... 

No I'm sure that the livi lads will be "Alive and kicking" for the game.

They are taking the piss aren't they ? 

Friday night, the small amount of fans that did consider going will probably not be able to attend now due to this shambles of a time and date.

Not like the spfl to forget about the fans and bow down to the tv companies. 

Most work on a Friday and will struggle to get there before 7:45 on Friday night.

Not everyone can afford an overnight stay either, which will now be needed.

The club get £4000 towards the costs, there is no way that'll cover a full teams travel and overnight stay either, so club will also be out of pocket. 

10 minutes ago, Crusader Knight said:

Thinking out loud here, if the costs of overnight stays are problems for some folks I'm sure some arrangements could be made to stay overnight at Seaview? ???

That is a very kind gesture, I'm really trying to find something, as much as I hate the new format I want to go and watch my team somewhere that I probably won't get to see again. 

Flights on Friday morning returning Saturday with flybe and found a hotel called ETAP Belfast, know anything about it ? all in £80 which isn't too bad but will now need to go and see if I can get Friday off work, so keep fingers crossed for me. 

4 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

That is a very kind gesture, I'm really trying to find something, as much as I hate the new format I want to go and watch my team somewhere that I probably won't get to see again. 

Flights on Friday morning returning Saturday with flybe and found a hotel called ETAP Belfast, know anything about it ? all in £80 which isn't too bad but will now need to go and see if I can get Friday off work, so keep fingers crossed for me. 

I might do that sounds practical and cheap did you go on the flybe website.

3 minutes ago, Liviguy said:

I might do that sounds practical and cheap did you go on the flybe website.

Yeh Flybe, cheapest flights are early though.

Leaving Edinburgh Friday morning 7:05 arriving 8:00

Leaving Belfast Saturday morning 8:20 arriving 9:10

Not too sure regarding hotels in Belfast. Some friends have stayed in the Holiday Inn just off Sandy Row which has been great - cheap, clean and great location. I've also a friend (actually a Glasgow girl!) who is a manager in Radisson here, I'm sure she could get yous a bit of discount?

Edited by Crusader Knight

5 minutes ago, Crusader Knight said:

Not too sure regarding hotels in Belfast. Some friends have stayed in the Holiday Inn just off Sandy Row which has been great - cheap, clean and great location. I've also a friend (actually a Glasgow girl!) who is a manager in Radisson here, I'm sure she could get yous a bit of discount?

Yes please ask her