Guest BCityfan

I see you've already found out.

But you can also upload a Clyde player or anything you wish if you use the upload bit just underneath all the pre-set avatars. ;)

I've tried that but it wont let me upload the picture i want  :(  :(

A recent post from Pieman:

An increasing number of P&B'ers are now using images in their signatures which is absolutely fine - however please bear the following in mind please !

1) Don't use signature images to abuse fellow P&B'ers or they may be removed

2) Don't go mad with the size - anything wider than 480 pixels and higher than 100 pixels is too big and may be removed.

3) If you think the signatures are just rubbish - or you are on a dial-up connection and don't thank folk for firing needless images at you then remember that you can set your profile to avoid seeing any signatures at all.

Click on My Controls and then Board Settings on the left hand column. Then you can set preferences for not viewing signatures, or avatars or any of the other stuff that mught get on your thruppeny bits  :D

Always here to help  ;)

It won,t let me upload pics that i have taken with my digital camera, and i don;t know how to put other ones up from the clyde website.

Right click on a picture on the Clyde website and select 'Properties. Then copy the URL of the picture, go to your controls and paste the URL in there.

Guest BCityfan
It won,t let me upload pics that i have taken with my digital camera, and i don;t know how to put other ones up from the clyde website.

And about your digital camera pictures...change the size to 600x800 and change the image to a JPEG if you haven't already done so.

I had trouble putting up one of my pictures off my digital camera but Pieman Div sorted it for me.

;)

Archived