Xmas Songs

k38jfb

I've just been to the shop for a paper and there's already bits of tinsel being hung from the ceiling, as well as an illuminated snowman in the window. So, in true high street style, I'll start naming my favourite Christmas songs, 2-3 months before the actual event!

5. Mud - Lonely This Christmas

4. Slade - Merry Xmas Everybody

3. Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas?

2. Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone

1. Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day

I f'kin hate Christmas, but weirdly, I quite like some Christmas songs :blink:

I listen to them all year round though. :D

Christmas Wrapping

Fairytale of New York

Do They Know It's Christmas?

Couple of others.

F'k Christmas, though. ;)

Like Fairytale of New York, but for me, there is nothing like snuggling up with the one you love on Christmas Eve, after all the preparation is finished and everyone else has gone to bed and listening to Bing Crosby singing White Christmas!

Without question the definitive Christmas song for any one with an once of romance in them! ( And maybe for BA too!)

And I meant all that!

Like Fairytale of New York, but for me, there is nothing like snuggling up with the one you love on Christmas Eve, after all the preparation is finished and everyone else has gone to bed and listening to Bing Crosby singing White Christmas!

Without question the definitive Christmas song for any one with an once of romance in them! ( And maybe for BA too!)

And I meant all that!

I mainly hate christmas because I don't have kids (that I know of :ph34r: ) yet - hopefully.

I am also single at the moment, and because I'm a tight fisted fucker, I tend to be tactically single most Christmases :lol: . I'm sure my opinion will change if I'm lucky enough to have a family. :D

For many, many reasons.

I personally find every Christmas I get forced into situations I'd really rather not be in. I also think Christmas represents the values upon which the last 2000 years of society were based on, and I don't particularly admire those values.

Guest Honest Bob
Fairytale Of New York-Pogues feat Kirstie McCall

Ah - Shane McGowan on TOTP, absolutley smashed with a pint of guiness on top of the piano!

That song brings back all the best Christmas memories! lol

:guinness

why do lots of people hate christmas :blink:

I generally hate spending time picking something, then spending money, then wrapping it only for the other person to go "Oh, thats nice"

No, its not nice, its the best damn present you've ever seen and you want to cry out your damn eyes with joy. Don't give me your nice crap. Also I'm single and the very prospect of getting a girfriend is so far beyond the horizon that if the World was flat, it would have fallen off.

Guest God is a bairn
I and the very prospect of getting a girfriend is so far beyond the horizon that if the World was flat, it would have fallen off.

how you a bent-shot? :blink:

Archived