Camera Showoff - Assignment added!

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

New season started today, first home game of the season for my home team and I was there with camera in hand. Alness United (in the balck and white) run out 2-0 winners of Golspie Sutherland and it was good to be shooting football again after many Shinty and American Football games. I aim to update this thread as often as I can with any footy photos I take......even if noone is paying any attention.

6086650096_c30d1d3b76_z.jpg

6086645758_30b7d0f2fe_z.jpg

6086669664_697c08f596_z.jpg

6086128921_9668101e42_z.jpg

• 4 months later...

Anyone up for taking a photo per day until the 31st December 2012 and making a video of your year? (you don't need to have portraits)

I've done a wee slideshow thing of some photos I took this year and posted onto Facebook. Looks OK and sounds OK with the music added.

I'm game to give it a go, it's just a matter of remembering the camera every day.

Anyone up for taking a photo per day until the 31st December 2012 and making a video of your year? (you don't need to have portraits)

I've done a wee slideshow thing of some photos I took this year and posted onto Facebook. Looks OK and sounds OK with the music added.

I'm game to give it a go, it's just a matter of remembering the camera every day.

Fantastic idea.

Just wish I had a camera :(

Try this site for a bit of incentive.

Sounds like a great idea - is it a photo of the same thing everyday or of different things?

Different photos, every day life, or how you live your life(without portraits if you want privacy).

I find that sign posts, station plates and such things make people think why they aren't getting about as much as they should.

Did you have a wee look at the link I sent you Reina?

Anyway, I'll try to capture a pic-a-day and put it onto Youtube.

Different photos, every day life, or how you live your life(without portraits if you want privacy).

I find that sign posts, station plates and such things make people think why they aren't getting about as much as they should.

Did you have a wee look at the link I sent you Reina?

Anyway, I'll try to capture a pic-a-day and put it onto Youtube.

Signed up.

Will give the site a thorough read through tomorrow, the more hints and tips on photography I can get, the better.

Cheers Growl13th.

I did a few photo project during the course of the year (day in the life, photo a day, 26things etc) mostly throughsh1ft.org

Some worked really well and others were a bit of a slog

I did a 31 in 31 Days in August and found that to be pretty successful but later attempts ended up with too many shots from my office desk or hastily arranged late night shots just to keep going

31.jpg

Will try to attempt a 365 project for 2012 though.

Archived