European Latest Scores

I had Juve, Real Madrid and Ajax as part of the bet...useless Manc cnuts

Typical Urinal, he thinks he is through already, seven changes he made tonight. Mind you it wasnt as if he brought diddies into the team tonight. Maybe they are just shite :D

As were Liverpool in the second half tonight. <_<

Wee tip for the internet gamblers, never back Liverpool when they are shooting into The Kop in this first half ;)

Liverpool in 0-0 European shocker :o

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Liverpool had about a zillion and 3 chances though, which were usually fluffed by Cisse or missed down to some darn good defending by Manuel Pablo for Deportivo

Looks like Liverpool just can't do zonal marking...

Best players on the park, IMO, were that aforementioned defender Pablo, Baros and Alonso. ;)

I was quite impressed with Prague - they played some good stuff and had the better chances. I like Poborsky, he is class and they really got stuck into ManU's left hand side, especially in the first half.

That's one of the best things about the Champions League, seeing teams who might not be the elite but are definately top class and have excellent players, like FC Basel a few seasons ago. :)

I was quite impressed with Prague - they played some good stuff and had the better chances. I like Poborsky, he is class and they really got stuck into ManU's left hand side, especially in the first half.

That's one of the best things about the Champions League, seeing teams who might not be the elite but are definately top class and have excellent players, like FC Basel a few seasons ago. :)

Thats what makes the Champions League good. When a smaller club performs well every one hears about it.

I felt that Miller had a poor game. I was screaming for Ronaldo to come on for him.

Poborsky was brilliant - his shooting was slightly off - easily beat Heinze almost every time.

Guest Eric Tait Spurts

Another 5 thousand Bindippers turn up at Stabfield disguised as empty placca seats for a big Euro night.... they don't deserve football in Merseydive.....\/\/ankers!

Archived