Owen

Bryan

Baros for Owen ;)

baros is 10 times the player owen ever was. if houllier wasnt such a cock then that would have been seen well before euro 2004. he stuck with owen, and messed around heskey, diouf and baros, ultimately making them look poor.

baros' runs off the ball are fantastic, he creates so much space for his striking partners- his touch isnt too bad either

baros is 10 times the player owen ever was. if houllier wasnt such a cock then that would have been seen well before euro 2004. he stuck with owen, and messed around heskey, diouf and baros, ultimately making them look poor.

baros' runs off the ball are fantastic, he creates so much space for his striking partners- his touch isnt too bad either

If that really is that case then surely Real Madrid would have went for Baros in the Summer instead of Owen?

I think Diouf and Heskey made a pretty good job of making themselves look poor. Mainly because they're chuffing awful...

Is Baros the Emporer's New Clothes of overhyped strikers? I think so.

What you got against Owen Minertaur that you hope hasnt scored 4 in 4. For me he is a great poacher striker always liable to get goals, and another striker i wish was Scottish. Good to see decent strikers get in amongst the goals, and hes much better than Baros in my opinion.

bluetooner, i agree with ya there about Owen being better than Baros. Owen generally works alot harder for his goals than Baros.

MY 100TH POST :D:D:D B) :thumsup2:king

Why, Raul is no centre forward either.

:lol:

In 80 games for spain he scored 40 times

48 goals in 89 European games for Real Madrid

Raul for Real Madrid played 501 matches and scored 240 goals.

Archived