New West Brom Manager...

Guest Eric Tait Spurts

Megson's replacement....  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Eric Tait Spurts

As much as I'd like to see Robbo have another crack at managing, I don't think he's got what it takes. Great player - Poor Manager.

I'll go for the Wee man

I dont think any of them will get the managers job there, as West Brom aint a big enough job, or they have struggled. Id go for either whoever is in charge justnow, or one of the up and coming managers in the lower divisions. Half a shout might go to Brian Little but dont know if West Brom will take him back again.

Guest MooresLaw

I'll go for the Wee man

I take it you mean Strachan? - It wil be Sir Bobby until the end of the season when the Baggies go down.

Guest Eric Tait Spurts

Robbo won promotion with Boro... Mission Impossible with Bradford as they weren't allowed to sign any players due to a transfer embargo because of their dire financial problems.... and as for Nigeria... he was linked with the post but never offered the job.

Robbo won promotion with Boro... Mission Impossible with Bradford as they weren't allowed to sign any players due to a transfer embargo because of their dire financial problems.... and as for Nigeria... he was linked with the post but never offered the job.

Oh come on, it was the chairman's money that got Middlebrough where they were. Look what happened when the money ran out... cue Terry Vennables.

He was offered, and accepted the Nigeria post. However he never actually took the job after the Nigerian FA decided that it wasn't such a good idea after all. It was a very strange incident.

Guest Eric Tait Spurts
I hate West Brom now as well :D

You seem a very bitter person Bairn... you should get out more, take up a hobby, make some friends.

Guest Eric Tait Spurts

kin 'ell! :o

I just noticed.... 8,912 posts in under a year.... I wasn't kidding.... get out of your council flat pal, there's a whole world out there :ph34r:

Guest Eric Tait Spurts

Yeah, you a truly a formidable message board foe... and I thought the Bindippers Euro glory only came on Betamax.... YSB!

Guest Eric Tait Spurts
You must be gutted you spent £30M on a bindipper ya stupid c'nt :lol::lol::lol:

Cant really hate them now, ya two faced fud :D

You must be gutted your a jock ;)

Archived