Aberdeen Fan Accidentally Set On Fire

speccy1984

It hasn't seriously affected me. I'd have no doubt already forgotten about it had it not been for people seemingly extracting some sort of perverted pleasure from trivialising things.

Its you that is somehow trying to sensationalise every aspect of your personal experience.

Ed Winchester would be proud.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It hasn't seriously affected me. I'd have no doubt already forgotten about it had it not been for people seemingly extracting some sort of perverted pleasure from trivialising things.

Wait.. what? :blink:

Just under 5 hours ago you were claiming..

Quite frankly, you weren't there. You weren't struggling to get out of a train carriage when you thought it was on fire and spreading fast. You didn't turn round and see that it was actually a person on fire only a few feet away from you.

Now you are claiming you would have "already forgotten about it"? That's quite a turn around in just a few hours.

Its you that is somehow trying to sensationalise every aspect of your personal experience.

Ed Winchester would be proud.

Except I'm not...but let's not allow lies to get in the way of your latest pish-spouting session.

Wait.. what? :blink:

Just under 5 hours ago you were claiming..

Now you are claiming you would have "already forgotten about it"? That's quite a turn around in just a few hours.

You really are a thick c**t :lol:

I made that in response to something you posted. Not that it really matters: there's no part of that which is at odds with me not really caring anymore.

Oh look...two and a bit lines in response to one of your posts. You should be able to have a good tug over that!

Defending myself against remarks that are making me out to be something I'm not.

See if you just said well all is well no-one is dead instead of acting like a sanctimonious drama queen people would not feel the need to rip the pish.

See if you just said well all is well no-one is dead instead of acting like a sanctimonious drama queen people would not feel the need to rip the pish.

And there we go again: language like "drama queen" is what I've been defending myself from, only to face further accusations along the same lines.

I objected to people laughing about the incident, because it was no laughing matter. That's not behaving like a drama queen; that's conveying what it was like to see it happening.

I objected to someone poking fun at the posts where I gave an account of what happened (because, you know, I kind of thought that it was relevant in a thread on the topic). That's what then escalated into people picking on the tiniest of details and not letting go like dogs with bones.

I'd find it bizarre if it weren't this site it were happening on.

And there we go again: language like "drama queen" is what I've been defending myself from, only to face further accusations along the same lines.

I objected to people laughing about the incident, because it was no laughing matter. That's not behaving like a drama queen; that's conveying what it was like to see it happening.

I'd find it bizarre if it weren't this site it were happening on.

You have been going on about it as if it is the only thing that has happened to you ever.

You have been going on about it as if it is the only thing that has happened to you ever.

I've been "going on about it" because other people haven't let it lie.

I'm entitled to defend myself.

You really are a thick c**t :lol:

So thick I can point out your contradictions. :rolleyes:

I made that in response to something you posted.

What? So it didn't happen and you lied? I tell you EF, are you sure you're not on medication mate, as it looks like it's needing up'ed.

Not that it really matters: there's no part of that which is at odds with me not really caring anymore.

:lol:

Yeh, your constant posting is definitely an indicator of how "not really caring" you are.

So thick I can point out your contradictions. :rolleyes:

You don't even know the meaning of "contradiction"...that's how thick you are :lol:

What? So it didn't happen and you lied? I tell you EF, are you sure you're not on medication mate, as it looks like it's needing up'ed.

What the f**k are you on about now :lol:

I said that if it hadn't been for you sad b*****ds in this thread, I'd have forgotten about it. It has in no way affected me, despite what you would-be psychiatrists would like to think.

:lol:

Yeh, your constant posting is definitely an indicator of how "not really caring" you are.

What do you expect me to do? Read the shite that you lot are posting about me and ignore it?

I've been "going on about it" because other people haven't let it lie.

I'm entitled to defend myself.

In the great scheme of things its a f**k all event.

I once ate a full jar of beetroot after a night on the piss and thought I was dying the next morning.

Have you ever ate a full jar of beetroot then wiped your arse and thought it was blood? Have you ever looked down the pan and thought it was congealed blood?

I have and it was not nice.Not nice at all.

I was there,man.

It was just a shite thankfully.

In the great scheme of things its a f**k all event.

I once ate a full jar of beetroot and thought I was dying the next morning.

Have you ever ate a full jar of beetroot then wiped your arse and thought it was blood? Have you ever looked down the pan and thought it was congealed blood?

I have and it was not nice.

I was there ,man.

:1eye <- you

Archived