Drunken Moments!

Guest Honest Bob

In no particular order...

1. Pulled a pretty stunning girl one New Year, and started dating her. 3 weeks later it was her 18th birthday at her rather posh house, when I realised that her ex was there and there was still something going on between them. Poured 4 bottles of hooch in her indoor fish pond, pished in it and then got fired into her 16 year old sister...

2. Running down the Royal Mile in T-shirt and skants at 4am one Saturday morning.

3. Another night out in Edinburgh, when I pulled some girl from Bridge of Allan. We were gonna get the first train home to Falkirk, then BofA, but, still drunk, I obviously had different ideas. Woke up when the train we did catch rolled into Manchester Piccadilly station. We walked about in a bemused fashion for a bit, went for a Chinese and got the next train back to Scotland.

4. As I'd 'lost' my previous wing-collared shirt, I borrowed my cousins so I could wear the kilt etc for last year's works night out. Got totally melted before I even turned up and pulled an absolute boiler who got me into a corner and literally ripped my shirt right off. Ended up in a Glasgow Travellodge, got her to pay, walked through George Square with a Hairy Chest protruding from my waistcoat in the morning, got photographed by many Japanese tourists, phoned in sick but got caught and into trouble as all the bosses had seen the nick of me. Had to explain the shirt fiasco not only to my cousin, but to my own mother when she saw the state of it...

5. 2 New Years ago at my flat - threw a big party, got far too pished and went for a sleep in my room, which had about 20 folk in it at the time. Apparently there are several photos doing the rounds of my with my kilt lifted, tackle hangin out and my bare arse getting skelped with a coathanger!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Barbour_Bairn
In no particular order...

1. Pulled a pretty stunning girl one New Year, and started dating her. 3 weeks later it was her 18th birthday at her rather posh house, when I realised that her ex was there and there was still something going on between them. Poured 4 bottles of hooch in her indoor fish pond, pished in it and then got fired into her 16 year old sister...

2. Running down the Royal Mile in T-shirt and skants at 4am one Saturday morning.

3. Another night out in Edinburgh, when I pulled some girl from Bridge of Allan. We were gonna get the first train home to Falkirk, then BofA, but, still drunk, I obviously had different ideas. Woke up when the train we did catch rolled into Manchester Piccadilly station. We walked about in a bemused fashion for a bit, went for a Chinese and got the next train back to Scotland.

4. As I'd 'lost' my previous wing-collared shirt, I borrowed my cousins so I could wear the kilt etc for last year's works night out. Got totally melted before I even turned up and pulled an absolute boiler who got me into a corner and literally ripped my shirt right off. Ended up in a Glasgow Travellodge, got her to pay, walked through George Square with a Hairy Chest protruding from my waistcoat in the morning, got photographed by many Japanese tourists, phoned in sick but got caught and into trouble as all the bosses had seen the nick of me. Had to explain the shirt fiasco not only to my cousin, but to my own mother when she saw the state of it...

5. 2 New Years ago at my flat - threw a big party, got far too pished and went for a sleep in my room, which had about 20 folk in it at the time. Apparently there are several photos doing the rounds of my with my kilt lifted, tackle hangin out and my bare arse getting skelped with a coathanger!

Nae Falaraki stories?!! :lol::ph34r:

Archived