Arsenal

Fat Basher

i see arsenal slipped up AGAIN. at home to the lowly west brom this time. i cant stand arsenal or man utd and am so glad that they're having a rough patch at the moment.

arsenal have got so many players that are dirty arrogant b*****ds i.e. henry, viera, cole, pires. all good players i would add ( with the exception of cole).

i hate the way henry celebrates with that miserable expression when he scores, he truly is a p***k!!

rant over :rolleyes:

i see arsenal slipped up AGAIN. at home to the lowly west brom this time. i cant stand arsenal or man utd and am so glad that they're having a rough patch at the moment.

arsenal have got so many players that are dirty arrogant b*****ds i.e. henry, viera, cole, pires. all good players i would add ( with the exception of cole).

i hate the way henry celebrates with that miserable expression when he scores, he truly is a p***k!!

rant over :rolleyes:

Agree totally.

The mighty Wanderers held the Blue Machine to a draw at Stamford Bridge too :D

I knew it would happen.

I said to my mate after they lost to Urinal that Arsenal will struggle in the next 10 games, until they get another big win and that's exactly what they're going to do.;)

Good win for the City today though, this is the start of our unbeaten run B)

Roll on next week :rolleyes::P

Archived