Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Hmmm best game ever, for me Mario 3D or whatever it was called on M64 changed gaming and shooter wise Goldeneye doesn't get enough mention for what it done, then followed bt COD4 made shooters!

As for the debate Competitive wise BO2 best competitive cod, BO3 will be ny far best cod to date.

Competitive ProMod and ConsoleMod in Call of Duty 4 was the best era of competitive gaming in the shooter genre.

Thankfully I was involved quite a bit in it so I got a lot of free gaming headsets and a wee bit of money; maybe that's why I look on it so favourably. ^_^

Blackops 1 was the best "post modern warfare" though. Only slightly ahead of World at War because that was overly glitchy, and not in a fun way. :lol:

Always preferred Battlefield over COD.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 was absolutely fantastic; so was Battlefield 3. Used to get some ridiculous scores on those games with the M16A3, or whatever the 3 burst assault rifle was in those games.

Battlefield 3 and 1942 are up there with Unreal Tournament as my favourite shooters of all time. Hardline put me in a bad mood with the series.

^^gaming forum for this pish^^

When I'm drunk I sometimes phone myself and leave a voice mail for sober /hungover me to listen to the next day.

Last night I dispensed mortgage advice and a suggested Stenhousemuir line up for today's game. I emphasised the fact that each player must wear the 'correct' number (Left back no 3, right back no 2 etc) as last season we didn't

I'd go for a drink with 'Drunk' Fudge, he sounds like a sound lad.

Watching baby nephew (4mths) for a few hours, don't have any kids myself but was doing well for a rookie until the nappy change, all going well till he peed all over me, even on my face!

Golden Showered his Auntie! Was he born in Dundee?

Whoah Whoah. Cuddy should set dead in his tracks, after that. For the record I haven't hosed my auntie down with liquid gold. However, I did try to teabag my, late, grandfather after dropping a copper bolt.

Times eh?

Whoah Whoah. Cuddy should set dead in his tracks, after that. For the record I haven't hosed my auntie down with liquid gold. However, I did try to teabag my, late, grandfather after dropping a copper bolt.

Times eh?

How long had he been dead?

Times eh?

To be fair, the piss didn't really bother me, it was the huge big grin he gave me afterwards :)