Do You Remember When?

MarvMarvSuperMarv

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE DRIFTER?

He's been ignored twice now. Scandalous for such a respected poster.

Mods!!

:lol:

Lets see if we can make it three then shall we?

Has Swampy actually been banned or is this just a mass assumption by most posters?

If he has been banned why doesn't it say so on his profile as it does with numerous Burgundy's, Tomas_Glasgow and Pompey? :unsure:

Has Swampy actually been banned or is this just a mass assumption by most posters?

If he has been banned why doesn't it say so on his profile as it does with numerous Burgundy's, Tomas_Glasgow and Pompey? :unsure:

No, you can't. :P

I'm pretty sure he's been banned. I don't think he could have gone this long without posting otherwise.

I've wondered this before, it doesn't always say it for some reason. Maybe one of the mods could officially clarify the situation before it descends into Swampygate?

It's turned into a mass debate. This thread is full of mass debaters.

I cant see anything on Pompeys profile that says hes banned :unsure:

I've wondered this before, it doesn't always say it for some reason. Maybe one of the mods could officially clarify the situation before it descends into Swampygate?

Im sorry, did we do something and not tell you all about it? :rolleyes:

Rest assured, if something happens that you need to know about, then you'll find out

Just to clarify:

Are you accusing me of being a rapist?

Or are you denigrating my religious beliefs?

Or both?

There's a report button, yadda yadda.

I would say practice what you preach, but the sun might disappear or something.

There's a report button, yadda yadda.

I would say practice what you preach, but the sun might disappear or something.

I'm merely asking for his clarification in order that I may make an accurate report to the moderating team.

Im sorry, did we do something and not tell you all about it? :rolleyes:

Rest assured, if something happens that you need to know about, then you'll find out

So you're not offering any clarification any way as to whether a poster has been banned? Is that so difficult to do?

Edited to add, I note with interest this post from myself, and this from Skyline Drifter:

Has any Mod or Div actually confirmed he's banned?

Maybe one of the mods could officially clarify the situation before it descends into Swampygate?

The funny thing was that both posts said almost the same thing, and yet SD was ignored, while I received a post of sarcasm. Can you clarify the situation Mr. X?

I cant see anything on Pompeys profile that says hes banned :unsure:

Sorry, I didn't mean his "profile" as in the profile page, I meant the info that appears to the left of any posts. I was on some thread that tomas_Glasgow had posted on years ago yesterday for instance and it says "Banned User" or something to that effect next to his posts.

Unless I just made that up of course. :unsure:

So you're not offering any clarification any way as to whether a poster has been banned? Is that so difficult to do?

Edited to add, I note with interest this post from myself, and this from Skyline Drifter:

The funny thing was that both posts said almost the same thing, and yet SD was ignored, while I received a post of sarcasm. Can you clarify the situation Mr. X?

I'm going to stick my neck out and hazard a guess that it's because SD is a sensible poster who just gets on with it and you're always making a bit of a pest of yourself. :P

Just to clarify:

Are you accusing me of being a rapist?

Or are you denigrating my religious beliefs?

Or both?

Being "rapey" is different from being a "rapist" though, isn't it?

So, i think it's just that you look and act like a rapist without actually being one. So it's just your religious beliefs being denigrated then. Carry on ;)

At least you weren't ignored! :P:lol:

For what it's worth, whilst I appreciate Mods have a job to do and it will certainly be easier to do that without people second guessing them all the time, if he has been banned I don't see the need for the secrecy about it. I don't see where the harm in an official confirmation that he's been banned is.

Anyway, enough for me, Swampy isn't remotely important enough for me to actually care that much. I'll just stop asking.

Archived