Best League In The World

bob_mcshug

What is the best domestic league in the world?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

what do you think is the best league in Europe/the world at the moment. This can be interpreted as what you think is the most entertaining league or which one you consider the toughest.

For me, although i dont really like to watch it, i think the serie A is still the place a player needs to perform in order to really prove themselves.

I think the Premiership is the most entertaining because i prefer that fast paced football. The premierhip is just like a better version of scottish football. ;)

Overall, Serie A gets my vote though.

Discuss.

I voted for the Premiership :o

It was down to the Premiership or La Liga for me. They're the two leagues that I probably watch the most. I plumped for the Premiership because I think that a mid-table clash in the Premiership is a bit more entertaining than a comprable (sp?) fixture in La Liga.

La Liga by a mile. The Premiership and Serie A are pretty good but for sheer depth you can't beat La Liga. I mean how do Bolton, Everton, Palermo and Lecce compare to Athletico Madrid, Real Zaragoza and Real Betis. Most the best players in world football play in La Liga.

L Liga, because it's not just Barcelona or Real Madrid that win it, and all the best players play in Spain.

pedant alert but if you look at the competition history then you'll see that its almost always Barca or Real that win it. ;)

Right now I'd have to say La Liga, although I used to enjoy watching Serie A on Football Italia. Since that programme stopped I haven't really seen much football from Italy.

Barcelona and Real Madrid are the most entertaining teams in the world, excluding Morton obviously. ;):lol:

Archived