2 Everton Pl17 Gd+7 Pts36

Guest Tarvie

I bet the red half of the town are spitting ATM. Everton win 1-0 and its all down to a manager and not the ability to spend 100mill in the transfer market.

I seriously hope that the toffee's stay up there and are rewarded with CL football next season :D

Davie Moyes,Davie Moyes,Davie Davie Moyes,

He's got red hair but we dont care

Davie Davie Moyes! :D:D

Cracking win over the Kopites today,good to see the Red Shite are where they belong......12 points behind the Blues in the depths of the league,with Everton riding high in 2nd.

Everton for the Champions League anyone? ;)

Guest Bagpiper

Would love to see them stay up there m8 :rolleyes:

If Moyes keeps this up though he'll be getting a few offers from bigger English clubs most probs...Liverpool appointment would cause a bit of caos :whistle

Baggy

Maybe hell be the next celtic manager when Oneil leaves......

Cant see many "Bigger" teams wanting him unless he goes out of England. THere arent many bigger teams there, with Man U, Liverpool and Arsenal probably being the only ones taht you could say were bigger teams, chelsea only in the short term and they got a great manager as it is.

Maybe hell be the next celtic manager when Oneil leaves......

Cant see many "Bigger" teams wanting him unless he goes out of England. THere arent many bigger teams there, with Man U, Liverpool and Arsenal probably being the only ones taht you could say were bigger teams, chelsea only in the short term and they got a great manager as it is.

IMO Moyes has really put himself into the frame for the Manure job now. Think that MON is no longer one of the favourites for that job.

Guest BullyWee1878

I really doubt that Everton can play like that for 38 games and even some of their own fans are admitting that they are riding their luck at times but I defo think that by the end of the season they will finish about 7th or 8th

Everton have been winning most of there games by one goal. They may not have deserved to win the match but they did as they always give 100% effort and deserve some recognition in some form. I reckon they'll be in Europe next season. Maybe not the Champions League but definetly the Uefa Cup.

4th is possible, liverpool are 12 points behind them, and they are bound to drop points as well. everton have still to play 2 of the big 3 at HOME.

boro and villa also dropped points over the weekend, and who are newcastle? :D

I watched the second half in the pub in Aberdeen, excellent stuff :D

Everton are a true unit, a real team. Moyes has got guys like Cahill, Carsley, Kilbane and Osman working well together and the defence is like a rock. Good to see Big Dunc getting stuck in as well (see below)

2004121200040887.jpg

2004121200050887.jpg

2004121200030887.jpg

I have watched a few Toffee's games this season and I admit they aint the most skillfull team, but Moyes does have them woking well as a unit and they are grinding out the results. I bet the fans are thinking 'Rooney Who?' :lol:

Everton will play much better without Rooney, sometimes having a star player can upset your team, especially when they get the attention that rooney has gotten for a teenager is rediculous. They were probably all going we play just as well as rooney but its all rooney this rooney that, i cant give a f**k any more. Now he is gone they are getting the recognition they deserve and its better for the team.

Archived