Gretna-forum.co.uk

Guest gretna-forum.co.uk

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official forums are a massive mistake anyway. The club will be held liable for what's said there (rightly or wrongly.) At a time when most clubs (including, most notably, Raith earlier this season) are removing official forums and instead directing fans to unofficial boards, Gretna are leaving themselves open for criticism and controversial problems by opening an official one (especially considering how much media hype there's been about them recently.)

To be honest, I have a feeling fans of other clubs may cause Gretna more problems than we get at Peterhead.

Saying that, we've rarely had any trouble on our site, and any time anything blows up, we have enough mods to take action quickly.

To be honest, I have a feeling fans of other clubs may cause Gretna more problems than we get at Peterhead.

Saying that, we've rarely had any trouble on our site, and any time anything blows up, we have enough mods to take action quickly.

Shouldnt you be out if its your birthday?

PS happy birthday

Its pity its down at the minute

at the minute? I've yet to see the dang thing in action and thats been a week + so far.

Official Forums = a big no no unless your going to have moderators on it 24/7 (or as near as).

A group of fans can easily bring down an official site message board - no problems

So big credit to Gary and Dave for running theirs so well B)

Archived