Gretna-forum.co.uk

Guest gretna-forum.co.uk

Guest gretna-forum.co.uk

Hi there everyone,

Just an anouncment to say that Gretna FC have a new forum which has now changed to the url;

www.Gretna-Forum.co.uk

Please come and register so you can chat, ask questions, post comments and find out everyting you need to know about the almighty Gretna FC,

Thanks,

The managment,

Gretna FC

Ive said this on the Bino forum but its about time Gretna had a decent forum again. Lets hope this one lasts. The way they are going they will need decent boards to handle the banter/plaudits/condemnation

Ive said this on the Bino forum but its about time Gretna had a decent forum again. Lets hope this one lasts. The way they are going they will need decent boards to handle the banter/plaudits/condemnation

This one's gotta be better than that FootyMad shite that's been hi-jacked by some right clowns!

Guest 500miles

Gretna Sean has now got a season ticket for Middlesbrough so is too busy to come to Gretna games, even though he was Gretna's greatest fan! until this season :lol:

Guest Panjandrum
Hi there everyone,

Just an anouncment to say that Gretna FC have a new forum which has now changed to the url;

www.Gretna-Forum.co.uk

Please come and register so you can chat, ask questions, post comments and find out everyting you need to know about the almighty Gretna FC,

Thanks,

The managment,

Gretna FC

I registered on the Gretna site about a month ago and have still to receive a validation email from them. Is there a problem with the admin?

I registered on the Gretna site about a month ago and have still to receive a validation email from them. Is there a problem with the admin?

There was a problem and we all had to re-register,it was working fine until yesterday,now I just keep getting error messages whenever I try to go on it! :angry:

There is a good article in the Staffordshire Evening Sentinel about local lad Mark Birch. It follows his progress from Stoke to Gretna via Nothwich Victoria and Carlisle.

It should also be on there web site as i can imagine not a lot of you read the " Sentinel "

Archived