6 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

I only had a quick glimpse at it and saw wee clips rather than the full video but the polis are c***s anyway, f**k them

Yorkshire police, say no more.

I have friends from Leeds and they all say the same.  Don't trust 1 fucking 1.

He showed me a video of a Leeds v Man U game outside the stadium, there was a very angry mob of MU thugs.  The police just let them get stuck into the Leeds fans, children and all. They stood and watched...

ETA - Then we have Hillbourgh and before the miners stikes. Gang of aresholes

Edited by SlipperyP

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Yorkshire police, say no more.

I have friends from Leeds and they all say the same.  Don't trust 1 fucking 1.

He showed me a video of a Leeds v Man U game outside the stadium, there was a very angry mob of MU thugs.  The police just let them get stuck into the Leeds fans, children and all. They stood and watched...

ETA - Then we have Hillbourgh and before the miners stikes. Gang of aresholes

I'm sure your friends are good c***s but from my experience of folk from all over the UK, folk from Leeds were amongst the worst so It's no surprise that the polis are wankers.

I'm generalising of course.  

Strange video, the child is clearly distressed and we don't know everything that happened before but the mother doesn't exactly help by raising the tension, she could've at least attempted to defuse things rather than amplifying the situation which probably had the child going extra wild. 

On a funnier note the whole thing reminded me of this belter. 

2 hours ago, hk blues said:

I'm sure your friends are good c***s but from my experience of folk from all over the UK, folk from Leeds were amongst the worst so It's no surprise that the polis are wankers.

I'm generalising of course.  

My friends are big bad b*****ds, used to work on the doors of many night clubs in Leeds and done shite that even myself shiver.

2 of them came to Thailand to a boxing club in Phuket, cost them a packet.  They gave me a call after 3 days to meet up.  I picked them up at BKK and drove them straight to the orphanage that I was building at the time. for the next 4 weeks (yes they didn't catch their flight home), they slept in my 100 yo house and sweated their way.

Baldy came back for his 40th birthday here, brought his wife and 12 yo daughter, holiday of a life time😆. Took his daughter every day to the orphanage.  Crazy fucker hung himself about a month after getting home.

Still have thoughts that he was thinking of doing here.

Edited by SlipperyP

8 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

My friends are big bad b*****ds, used to work on the doors of many night clubs in Leeds and done shite that even myself shiver.

2 of them came to Thailand to a boxing club in Phuket, cost them a packet.  They gave me a call after 3 days to meet up.  I picked them up at BKK and drove them straight to the orphanage that I was building at the time. for the next 4 weeks (yes they didn't catch their flight home), they slept in my 100 yo house and sweated their way.

Baldy also had his 40th birthday here, brought his wife and 12 yo daughter, holiday of a life time😆. Took his daughter every day to the orphanage.  Crazy fucker hung himself about a month after getting home.

Still have thoughts that he was thinking of doing here.

Yes...most of the Leeds lads I've met have been pretty tough but also with a wee bit of a c*******s about them which I didn't like.  The company I worked for in the UK had factories all over and I visited them all but the 2 in Leeds were the only ones I didn't get a welcome and an offer of a cup of tea when I went in.  So, aye, c***s!

Probably best not to dwell too much on what he was doing over there.  

(As an aside - The Leeds factory was where I had probably my most bizarre career moment.  One of the factory workers was stealing drums of printing ink to sell.  We knew it was him and when and how he was doing it.  So, it was arranged that me and the Production Director would be on site and we'd challenge him.  He was walking to the car park and we asked him if he minded letting us look in his car boot.  He said he wasn't keen because he liked to dress up in his wife's clothes and he kept them in his car.  I reckon I'd have preferred to just hold my hands up and admit the theft.  Would you believe it - there was a black bag of women's clothes in his boot as well as a drum of printing ink).

Edited by hk blues

3 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Yes...most of the Leeds lads I've met have been pretty tough but also with a wee bit of a c*******s about them which I didn't like.  The company I worked for in the UK had factories all over and I visited them all but the 2 in Leeds were the only ones I didn't get a welcome and an offer of a cup of tea when I went in.  So, aye, c***s!

Probably best not to dwell too much on what he was doing over there.  

Aye, not the most welcome place unless you know the locals.

As for the last part, I don't. Just find it quite humbling that he choose here to have his last laugh and cuddles with his daughter.

On 10/08/2023 at 23:02, stimpy said:

"X" is doing it's thing tonight sharing a pic of a wpc and utterly demonising her. With no real evidence this lassies career is effectively over and I dare say her life and wellbeing is at risk.

She may well be wrong but the body cams will show that but by that time the platform and the professionally offended will have moved on to the next thing because that's how it works. Outrage is on a three week news cycle. 

Trial by social media. 

We don't call them WPCs anymore, it's outdated.  I got a lecture from the polis a few years about that.

By snarling that she didn't care about autism, she left herself open to criticism. The polis need to remember that almost everyone has the ability to film them now. 

2 minutes ago, hk blues said:

image.jpeg.e19de0297101d2f3d312b2e54fb1e677.jpeg

This goes back to the late 70's early 80's. My parants loved a drink and on many a weekend my Dad and his pals would disappear, then come striding back into the party with wimmin clothes, tights, shoes the lot.  Then sit for the rest of the night alll dressed up.

I've done it a few times at parties, with frowns or laughter. 

I've also posted on here, about dragging up with knee length boots and going to Glasgow/Dundee nighlife

Thinking about it, aye probably just me....what a up bringing 😆 loved it!

4 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

This goes back to the late 70's early 80's. My parants loved a drink and on many a weekend my Dad and his pals would disappear, then come striding back into the party with wimmin clothes, tights, shoes the lot.  Then sit for the rest of the night alll dressed up.

I've done it a few times at parties, with frowns or laughter. 

I've also posted on here, about dragging up with knee length boots and going to Glasgow/Dundee nighlife

Thinking about it, aye probably just me....what a up bringing 😆 loved it!

No judgement here mate. 

23 minutes ago, stimpy said:

Lovely chap, apparently he is the people. 

In a way, it serves these mutants right.  If I unfortunately ended up on holiday in a place that had far more "guests" than sunbeds/places to put them, I'd never go back. The place we were in Crete had more than enough sunbeds, even at full occupancy. If folk want to holiday like rats in a sack, more fool them.

5 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

In a way, it serves these mutants right.  If I unfortunately ended up on holiday in a place that had far more "guests" than sunbeds/places to put them, I'd never go back. The place we were in Crete had more than enough sunbeds, even at full occupancy. If folk want to holiday like rats in a sack, more fool them.

If someone wants to get up at 6.30am to claim a sunbed then they can have it. I'd hate to think I'd be ready to run to and fight for a bloody sunbed. 

11 minutes ago, stimpy said:

If someone wants to get up at 6.30am to claim a sunbed then they can have it. I'd hate to think I'd be ready to run to and fight for a bloody sunbed. 

You get the most amazed looks from Yanks if you try to explain these sunbed hijinks to them.

See that daft "FUBAR" cúnt? I had a swatch at his profile. One of the most recent images is the "Iona Fyfe blocked you" page you get when ye get blocked.

He's posted that as some sort of victory. I don't see why these types of people think that way. Not everyone wants to argue on the internet with people who spew hatred.

(Iona Fyfe is also a moron to be fair. I followed her a while back and had to stop cos she was the type of dick that wanted to argue on the internet, was also massively a "celtic maw" type, if I mind right)

18 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

See that daft "FUBAR" cúnt? I had a swatch at his profile. One of the most recent images is the "Iona Fyfe blocked you" page you get when ye get blocked.

He's posted that as some sort of victory. I don't see why these types of people think that way. Not everyone wants to argue on the internet with people who spew hatred.

(Iona Fyfe is also a moron to be fair. I followed her a while back and had to stop cos she was the type of dick that wanted to argue on the internet, was also massively a "celtic maw" type, if I mind right)

Definitely not. She's an Aberdeen fan.