The Metalhead thread

Zizou-5

Still no BFMV tickets. Will be phoning Ticketweb tomorrow. WIll probably have to pick up tickets at the venue. Poor show as tickets for another event I bought for someone else didn't show up either.

Im in the same boat friend. Ridiculous

Megadeth are a big deal so those prices don't really surprise me. I'm sure for people going it'll be worth it anyways.

Got my ticket :)

JFAC were the gashiest gash in gashville.

Yes, yes they were. Absolutely horrible band.

Job For A Cowboy definitely got the worst support band reception I've ever seen, albeit I quite often miss the supports but they got absolutely shat on when they supported Megadeth at the Academy (I want to say it was the United Abominations tour around 2008?). Booed all the way through it and constant "Mega-deth" chants. It really got to the point where you start to feel sorry for them, regardless of how bad they might've been.

Aye they got dogs abuse that night at the academy. A particular highlight was when the singer said "Our next song is gonna be raaawww bllaawwwww raaaawrrrr" and we turned to each other and said almost simultaneously "Didnt they just play that?"

IIRC, Evile were on the bill for the tour aswell but they missed the Glasgow date as their bus broke down!

Aye their bus broke down at Newcastle if I remember, or it broke down somewhere and they would miss that gig but make Newcastle. I was quite gutted at that as I was looking forward to seeing them a lot.

Edited by 11thHour

Not the worst thing ive heard.

Edit to add: Worst lip syncing I've ever seen though :P

I can't tell you how disappointed I was with that from Newsted. Tired and derivative - just like the name he chose for his band. Still, can't judge a band on one song.