Scouse Gits Lose

Guest Guinness_Alan

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dev - I would argue Liverpool have one top class player, Gerard, one very decent player, Morientes, a pile of mediocrity, and a whole bunch of garbage.

That quote was actually from Dykstra's Lovechild.

I'd like to distance myself from it as, like you, I feel it was far too generous. Your assessment seems fair to me.

I'm 37.

That quote was actually from Dykstra's Lovechild.

I'd like to distance myself from it as, like you, I feel it was far too generous. Your assessment seems fair to me.

I'm 37.

Oops. Sorry. :ph34r::blink: I'm glad we agree.

Dykstra's Love Child, same argument, to contestant number two.

Guest BullyWee1878
You talk pure shit. How can you say that when Man City beat them. Talk about rose tinted specs

Yeah with a jammy penalty and Chelsea totally battered them for the rest of the game...

Look at some Chelsea websites then and a lot of them said that the Liverpool game was the hardest they have had all season and the main turning point of the game was when Alonso has his ankle broken by fat frank plus when the ref turned down two stonewall pens which everyone agreed at least one should have been given....

Fat Frank cant even come close to Gerrard - All he can do is shoot whereas Stevie can do everything and if you were to put lampard into the current Liverpool team he would struggle and not be able to be an inspirational player like stevie and SG will be the future captain of england unlike lampard..

How many years older is Lampard ??

Archived