Craig Bellamy

Guest fling_yer_bunnet_in_the_air_son

Beeb clicky link

This guy has picked the wrong man to pick a fight with. How the hell he's got so far in the game i'll never know. No talent. Big mouth. Show-off & has a gurly hair-do. Sort him out Sounee :guns

This guy has picked the wrong man to pick a fight with. How the hell he's got so far in the game i'll never know. No talent. Big mouth. Show-off & has a gurly hair-do. Sort him out Sounee :guns

Actually, they interviewed him after the match on Sunday and he has had his hair cut. He now has it cut quite close to the scalp, a not-quite-skinhead look. He is still an ugly b*****d though.

The guy is a total arsehole and obviously thinks he is much better than he is. No player has the right to refuse to play in a certain position if the manager asks him to. Looks like he's on his way out of Newcastle now unless there is a rapid apology and a large amount of humble pie.

I'm 37.

Actually, they interviewed him after the match on Sunday and he has had his hair cut. He now has it cut quite close to the scalp, a not-quite-skinhead look. He is still an ugly b*****d though.

The guy is a total arsehole and obviously thinks he is much better than he is. No player has the right to refuse to play in a certain position if the manager asks him to. Looks like he's on his way out of Newcastle now unless there is a rapid apology and a large amount of humble pie.

I'm 37.

whoops. Didn't know he'd been scalped. Has he not already said his apologies on a previous occassion this season ? Sir Bobby Robson springs to mind for that.

No talent :lol::lol::lol: What a load of shite your talking. He is Newcastle's best player and im sure if he kept his mouth shut more, nearly every club in the Premiership would love to have him. He would be the best player in Scottish football by far and also in the national team.

And being a Newcastle fan...f**k SOUNESS!!! The guy is a total p***k. He falls out with players all the time. He put a 2 footed knee high challenge on Yorke in training at Blackburn. Is this the sign of someone fit to be manager??? He fucks up teams wherever he goes. His best spell was at Blackburn, and even then he was facing the sack. I really doubt Bellamy refused to play in a position as he is Newcastles most committed player outside Shearer. I think he has came out and said he wants to play in his real position. Souness is being a fuckin idiot for playing him anywhere but striker in the first place. Souness once again has come up against someone who dares to have an opinion. He cant take this and trys to destroy players who do. Did you here him yesterday? "We like to keep this in house". 10seconds later it was "Bellamy faked an injury." What a total c**t of a man. The players hate him but are too scared to say anything and his backroom staff are all yes men. The biggest bunch of guttless arse sniffers ever. And they are also shit.

No talent :lol::lol::lol: What a load of shite your talking. He is Newcastle's best player and im sure if he kept his mouth shut more, nearly every club in the Premiership would love to have him. He would be the best player in Scottish football by far and also in the national team.

And being a Newcastle fan...f**k SOUNESS!!! The guy is a total p***k. He falls out with players all the time. He put a 2 footed knee high challenge on Yorke in training at Blackburn. Is this the sign of someone fit to be manager??? He fucks up teams wherever he goes. His best spell was at Blackburn, and even then he was facing the sack. I really doubt Bellamy refused to play in a position as he is Newcastles most committed player outside Shearer. I think he has came out and said he wants to play in his real position. Souness is being a fuckin idiot for playing him anywhere but striker in the first place. Souness once again has come up against someone who dares to have an opinion. He cant take this and trys to destroy players who do. Did you here him yesterday? "We like to keep this in house". 10seconds later it was "Bellamy faked an injury." What a total c**t of a man. The players hate him but are too scared to say anything and his backroom staff are all yes men. The biggest bunch of guttless arse sniffers ever. And they are also shit.

Souness is a proven winner as a player & manager. Who cares if he's a pyscho on the training ground ! He knows what it takes to put a trophy in the thread-bare Geordie cabinet (even if it will only be a diddy league cup :P eventually) Bellamy has not won a jot. What makes you think Bellamy would come to Scotland ? Is Mileson planning a cross border raid ?

Archived