Mafia Watering Hole

I think I'll need to give the Apprentice game a miss which is very unfortunate. It will only distract me whilst I attempt to study for my prelims.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forehead, you seem to have put in Broxi's name instead of mine for the July the 1st spot.

Pretty sure Broxi claimed that ages ago mate.

Just had a wee look at the schedule for the first time in a while there and seen Johhog was down to host a game in March, has anybody seen him jumping about or has he given up on us?

Could someone fill me in with what the hell is going on in the Risk game? I missed the first week or so of it, and now it appears to be nothing but codewords. As an outsider I have absolutely no idea what is going on.

Forehead, you seem to have put in Broxi's name instead of mine for the July the 1st spot.

You hosted a game like a couple of months ago, and it was a shiter. It's not first come, first serve, you need to allow other people to host as well. You also suck at hosting.

Just had a wee look at the schedule for the first time in a while there and seen Johhog was down to host a game in March, has anybody seen him jumping about or has he given up on us?

He was online today on Mafiascum, but not here. I'll drop him a PM after the Apprentice game.

Clearly asked first.

Don't care.

If you decide who is hosting a game, can I not decide who is playing in my game? Sounds fair.

It's not just me who doesn't want you, it's the people. When you brought that up there was a lot of agreement that you shouldn't host another one yet.

Archived