Mafia Watering Hole

To say that no-one respects Lichtie is harsh, do you speak for everyone? I don't care what he says elsewhere on P&B, it's about how he behaves in the Mafia and Survivor Games.

I think he's grown up a lot in the last few games, speaking as an outsider, when he turned over TRS in the Survivor Game, that was a move of sheer genius. Give the boy his credit, he can play these games as well as any and like i said earlier, he knows how to run a Mafia Game.

Besides, weren't there some comments that Broxi was now the loose cannon of these games? The fact that he was kissing ass on page 74, just highlights how desperate he is to win approval and folks respect.

I agree with this completely. Lichtie's actually a pretty decent player in these games and comes across as an intelligent guy. He gets a hard time because of a few hissies he threw before and for some daft moves when he first started playing. He's a total demon if he goes against you :lol:

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd argue that Lichtie's performance probably merit a higher position (knocked me out of game 1 and I was first pick and took out TRS game 3), but there will always been anamolies when it comes to the scoring.

This was always going to be a problem, I don't really have a way to score intelligence and deviousness (if thats a word), otherwise there are a few people would be higher up the list

This was always going to be a problem, I don't really have a way to score intelligence and deviousness (if thats a word), otherwise there are a few people would be higher up the list

No you're right. It can only really be determined by final positions.

You reached the semi-finals and won 2 tasks in your sole appearance.

The score was an average performance per game

Ahh that would explain it then. :D

I was wondering, cause I thought since I had only played 1 game it would count against me, but if its avergaes then that is very clever of you and very fair of you.

To say that no-one respects Lichtie is harsh, do you speak for everyone? I don't care what he says elsewhere on P&B, it's about how he behaves in the Mafia and Survivor Games.

I think he's grown up a lot in the last few games, speaking as an outsider, when he turned over TRS in the Survivor Game, that was a move of sheer genius. Give the boy his credit, he can play these games as well as any and like i said earlier, he knows how to run a Mafia Game.

Besides, weren't there some comments that Broxi was now the loose cannon of these games? The fact that he was kissing ass on page 74, just highlights how desperate he is to win approval and folks respect.

I do speak for everyone, didn't you get the memo? tongue.gif

Even when he turned over TRS(and myself, I guess) he was an idiot. He should've done it on day 1 when he would've had Shelldon's vote on his side, instead he let his brother get punted off before he did it. He was lucky that he won the tie breaker. Running a standard mafia game isn't too tough, I managed to run one of the deadlines on my phone for my game, while I was at the football! It's about bringing something extra to the table, I don't think he does that, certainly not enough to merit getting the spot ahead of someone like Broxi.

When was that claim made? If we're talking about growing up then Broxi should be given his due, he had a podium finish in the most recent Survivor game. Had a look through page 74, none of his posts struck me as kissing ass...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OK so you dont think Ludo and TRS deserve to be top 2

Ludo has played in all 3 games, won the game once, been in the final twice and won 6 tasks along the way. TRS has played 3 games, won 2 of them and won 4 tasks.

You dont like Broxi as 3rd place

Weighted favourably having only played one game, in which he won one task and reached the final

The worst host being JAB

JAB would have been higher if I hadnt averaged it over how many games each player had played. JAB hosted half a game, played in another 2, reached a final and a semi-final and won 4 tasks

Hope that addresses the issues you have raised ;)

How are NOW and Lichtgilphead ahead of me? Fuming. Have you already threw in the Apprentice game results? Any chance you could PM me, or tell me my placing them, I'm anxious to know tongue.gif

NOWs stats actually surprised me, hes played 3 games, reached a semi-final and won 6 tasks in that time, Lichtgilphead is ahead of you because you've played 2 games and he has played 1, you've both won the same number of tasks.

I'll add in the Apprentice scores tomorrow morning

Points were awarded based on Hosting a game, Winning, being a losing finalist, a losing semi-finalist and winning tasks. Points were also deducted for being mod-killed and for missing subsequent games (Rajpelt played in game one but missed games 2 and 3 so is deducted 2 points from his average score). Points were not deducted for failure to qualify.

1 Ludo *1

2 The Real Saints

3 Broxi #1

4 Widge

5 Just a Bairn

6 Dave_Binos

7 Jupe1407

8 Nizlopi

9 Stewbo

10 GY Diamond

11 Number One Wasp

12 Gordon the Gopher

13 Kyle

14 The Jambo Rocker

15 Nocturnal Groove

16 Pencils

17 XBL

18 Turbo_Dee

19 Jambo Stu

20 Ayrgirl

21 Lichtgilphead

22 Forehead7

23 ThatBoyRonaldo

24 Lichtieforlife

25 Shelldon

26 Sooky

27 Parscelona

28 Die Hard Doonhamer

29 GingerSaint

30 Jojo

31 Rajpelt

Any questions or disagreements I would be happy to explain and, if required, correct

EDIT: Missed out GTG :ph34r:

Are these averaged out, or does someone who has played in all the games get more points than someone who hasn't?

Are these averaged out, or does someone who has played in all the games get more points than someone who hasn't?

They were indeed averaged out over the number of games each player had played in

OK so you dont think Ludo and TRS deserve to be top 2

Ludo has played in all 3 games, won the game once, been in the final twice and won 6 tasks along the way. TRS has played 3 games, won 2 of them and won 4 tasks.

You dont like Broxi as 3rd place

Weighted favourably having only played one game, in which he won one task and reached the final

I've no problems with Ludo and TRS positions, they deserve to be there as they've participated in every Survivor Game and been successful.

However, to put Broxi in third place is laughable, considering he's a one hit wonder like Steve Brookstein, remember him?

Think I lost points for being shite then. laugh.gif

Skipping the last game and the modkill from game 2 (i think) were what put your score down mate, you'd have been level with turbo_dee without those deductions

Amended to include Apprentice game, will post in a sec...

I've no problems with Ludo and TRS positions, they deserve to be there as they've participated in every Survivor Game and been successful.

However, to put Broxi in third place is laughable, considering he's a one hit wonder like Steve Brookstein, remember him?

Fair enough, if that's the case it will show up after the next game ;)

OK so after the Apprentice game performances were included this is how the table looks:

1 The Real Saints

2 Ludo *1

3 Kyle

4 Broxi #1

5 Widge

6 Just a Bairn

7 Dave_Binos

8 Gordon the Gopher

9 Jupe1407

10 Nizlopi

11 Stewbo

12 Forehead7