Pretty Incredible Statistic

shetlandbairn

From soccer365:

"West Brom: If games lasted 85 rather than 90 minutes, the Baggies would be 15 points better off. We think that's possibly all you need to know."

http://www.soccer365.co.uk/features/f365_f...ry_143580.shtml

That is bloody incredible. They could be well away from the relegation zone it the games were only 85 mins long. On the flip side Norwich have salvaged 13 points at the death. Imagine were they would be if they were as bad as West Brom at the end of matches.

That's a wee bit harsh JP. I've always thought Robbo was a shit manager after the mess he left at Borough and was looking forward to him doing the same at West Brom. However, they have improved dramatically since he took over and are playing nice football. Tey're still leaking goals but they're showing signs of rectifying that too.

They won't avoid relegation but were never going to. Put simplay, Robbo is already doing better after a few months than Megson ever did.

That's a wee bit harsh JP. I've always thought Robbo was a shit manager after the mess he left at Borough and was looking forward to him doing the same at West Brom. However, they have improved dramatically since he took over and are playing nice football. Tey're still leaking goals but they're showing signs of rectifying that too.

They won't avoid relegation but were never going to. Put simplay, Robbo is already doing better after a few months than Megson ever did.

Robson is a joke. Read somewhere that Bobby Robson (I think) asked him when he got the job at Middlesborough whether he was going to get his coaching badges etc, his response was something along the lines of "I don't need to bother, the chairmans got plenty of money"

Robson is a joke. Read somewhere that Bobby Robson (I think) asked him when he got the job at Middlesborough whether he was going to get his coaching badges etc, his response was something along the lines of "I don't need to bother, the chairmans got plenty of money"

He was awful a Borough. I said that in my previous post. He has improved though.

Archived