Hello Clever People...

Baggio

Since everyone on P&B is very clever except me, would any of you be able to guide me through setting up my phone so I can email pictures etc. ? is that possible?

Many thanks in advance from a damsel in distress :rolleyes::D

Daveness, actually :P

I've got a sony ericsson but haven't been able to sort out the pop3 email (ie standard email on yer phone)

But! if you go into "My Pictures" and select the picture you want to send, hit more> send > as email - you can put in the email address and send it via wap ;)

I am of course assuming your phone is set up for media messaging!

Daveness, actually :P

I've got a sony ericsson but haven't been able to sort out the pop3 email (ie standard email on yer phone)

But! if you go into "My Pictures" and select the picture you want to send, hit more> send > as email - you can put in the email address and send it via wap ;)

I am of course assuming your phone is set up for media messaging!

how exactly do you set that up? When I do what you said I always get the server is not found....

how exactly do you set that up? When I do what you said I always get the server is not found....

Ah fook, I got the two ways mixed up :oops:

select the picture, then hit more > send > as picture message > send > email address. This one'll work ;)

Kulli - :lol::lol::P

Ah fook, I got the two ways mixed up :oops:

select the picture, then hit more > send > as picture message > send > email address. This one'll work ;)

Kulli - :lol::lol::P

brave knight sir daveness, I thank you! :D

that worked btw! :lol:

feck this brave knight shite - you'll have Keef going on about Brave Sir feckin Robin; The Daveness shall suffice :P

Glad it worked. Proves I am intelligent, I'm just a wee bitty slow getting there :lol:

An Ericsson thingy sent my Samsung e700 a picture and when I try to "retrieve" it, it says network fail! :(

Clearly your phone is a bit pants! Get the person to send the wildlife photo to your email address instead if you really want to see it! ;)

Archived