Rab Douglas

Mayos Noun

Gordon hasn't done too badly for Scotland, he made 1 or 2 mistakes but they came to nothing and were never going to, people are just too nervous about 'keepers.

Douglas is capable of World class performances, he can be inconsistant but on his day he can be immense. Prone to mistakes but not that many, they're just highlighted cause he plays for one of the OF.

Marshall is a good prospect but no-where near Douglas or even Gordpon yet. His shot stopping can be awful. He's good with close reflex stuff but hit a shot from distance and it doesn't even need to be in the corner, not great at crosses either. Gets off with this stuff 'cause he's young.

Sullivan is English.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Douglas makes me cringe every time he comes for a ball or doesn't come for a ball or goes to make a challenge or tries to catch the ball or, well you get my drift...it's like watching Neil McCann trying to beat his man and put in a great cross, you hope he'll do it, but you know the chances are something embarrassing is about to happen :(

Guest Caleyking
It's like watching Neil McCann trying to beat his man and put in a great cross, you hope he'll do it, but you know the chances are something embarrassing is about to happen :(

441373[/snapback]

:lol:

That's about right. At least we'll all be pished though!

Guest TheLastHaddy

Douglas is capable of World class performances, he can be inconsistant but on his day he can be immense. Prone to mistakes but not that many, they're just highlighted cause he plays for one of the OF.

440613[/snapback]

Although I disagree when you say 'not that many', (remember, most goalies see about ten times more of the ball than he does fae week to week and still make less cock-ups), I have to agree that he is capable of having a blinder noo and again. We're likely to get beat anyway - why not give him the chance to do it? And if he doesn't play well, just remember his roots when you're slagging him!

to be fair when that free kick was awarded i said to my Dad and brother, and I quote: "I bet he takes a step in behind his wall and makes it easy for them to shoot to where he was standing."

And lo and behold...

Now if I can call that before it happens why in God's name had Douglas not figured it out???

to be fair when that free kick was awarded i said to my Dad and brother, and I quote: "I bet he takes a step in behind his wall and makes it easy for them to shoot to where he was standing."

And lo and behold...

Now if I can call that before it happens why in God's name had Douglas not figured it out???

452617[/snapback]

said the exact same mate, said he would position himself so he couldn't see the ball.

He is a complete Joke.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Pompey

Expect some junkie fud to drag up a thread from APRIL TWELFTH!!!!!!

Fanny <_<

Even your own fans laugh at you, because you're an illiterate wee ned :rolleyes:

Guest cfczoomcfc

Anyone at parkhead yesterday would have seen Douglas clearly has no confidence and his defence and supporters have no confidence in him either. Hes got to go in the summer.

• 2 weeks later...

the guy doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the first team.

Gordon isn't the best either, maybe we should play more friendlies and try a few other keepers.

Hinchcliffe(i think he is scottish) of The Midden is supposed to be excellent, give Gordon another chance and maybe try someone else.

Guest Uddy Fifer
Well if he gets trained up properly then he could be WORLD class

414213[/snapback]

What are you talking about hes a half season wonder.He is dire

He had one good game at the nou camp and he is the best scottish keeper about no chance Craig Gordon will be no.1 for a long time coming and anyway Marshall can`t paly with teams that defend for long peroids of games.

Archived