Leverkusen V Scouse Minks

Rugster

Yeah why not,

Statisticly Carroll has been the 2nd best keeper in the league,

still wont get a new contract of us though

U should sign him :P

Statistics can you prove / disprove many things, do you really believe that Carroll is the 2nd best keeper in the premiership?

Would the 2nd best keeper in the premiership not deserve a new contract, which keeper is auld beery nose going to pull out of the hat for next season.

He obviously has an eye for a keeper, Taibi, Barthez, Carroll, Howard, Leighton, Goram to name but a few ;)

I here Gordon Marshall is available next season :lol:

Actually i beleive he is far from being the 2nd best in the prem but the facts are there e.g - Clean sheets, % saves per shot mins per goal etc.

I still beleive he would make a good signing for a lesser premiership side such as Liverpool, because although Carson looks a prospect the likes of James, westerveld, dudek and kirkland have hardly set the world alight!

But i do hope you do hold on to Dudek, cos again ill make the trip to Anfield to watch us collect another 3 points from you :D

Guest Geordie_Elvis

I think it is now, seeding only counts for group stages and 1st knockouts....dont quote me on this but im fairly sure anyone can play anyone now??

We have never been that far so im not 100%!

Guest Eric Tait Spurts

I wonder if the Scouse Gypos will get us all banned from Europe again after the get dumped in the 1/4's...? Seeing as they won't be in the CL next season.

Archived