Glenrothes Juniors Thread

infofinder

Just looking to start something about Glenrothes. Go to watch them often but with all the comings and goings over summer, i dont know whos who. I would appreciate if someone could post current squad list with their previous clubs etc.

Would also like people to give me Glenrothes info as there isnt much info on them.

Cheers

J

Andy Colliar - goalkeeper (east fife)

Michael Lee(dundee utd),Gavin Moffat,Callum Bisset(newburgh),Jimmy Shields(thorntonhibs),Alan Clarke,Scott Napier,Gavin Simpson - defenders

Chris McKie,Darren Thompson,Sean Simpson,James Murray, Jordan Crombie (glenrothes strollers under 19s) - midfielders

John Martin,Lyall Shaw,Willie Campbell(kettle)

I dont know were gavin simpson came from, but the ones that i left blank were at the club last season as well

dont know were Scott Napier came from either, you going to the game on sat at home to penicuik in scottish replay mate?

you no pushing to get in first team yet pal

rrg, we're doing a thing were the glens are looking at community youth clubs, like under 17 under 19 teams, to get players that way, any good players and the glens take them, and its bascially the same for my team, but we're only under 16 the now, and i`m only 15 so maybe in a few years i could try my luck!

Andy Colliar is on loan until janurary, but i dont know about Michael Lee i`m sure he got realised!

I was always under the impression that the likes of Michael Lee and Andy Collier were highly regarded at the pro clubs. Im guessing they are only on loan then :(

Michael Lee is a signed player did pre season at Forfar but didn't get offered a contract

Scot Napier came from 2nd division Fife ametuer team Freuchie

I think Gav Simpson came from Kettle ametuers

Archived