Scotland Line-up

It looks like Smith is taking a bit of a gamble and giving starts to Paul Hartley and Lee McCulloch. It will be Hartley's debut and McCulloch's first ever start.

Likely Team;

----------------------------Douglas-----------------------------

McNamara--------- Pressley-------Weir-------------Naysmith

----------------------------Caldwell-----------------------------

Hartley-------------Ferguson-----Quashie----------McCulloch

-----------------------------Miller--------------------------------

It's a massive task for Gary Caldwell and we're going to need a performance from Rab Douglas. Plus Miller's going to have to work like a terrier. You never know, it might just work. :o:ph34r: Has anyone got any info on Lee McCulloch? I thought that he was a forward player and where does Caldwell usually play for Hibs? :unsure:

It looks like Smith is taking a bit of a gamble and giving starts to Paul Hartley and Lee McCulloch. It will be Hartley's debut and McCulloch's first ever start.

Likely Team;

----------------------------Douglas-----------------------------

McNamara--------- Pressley-------Weir-------------Naysmith

----------------------------Caldwell-----------------------------

Hartley-------------Ferguson-----Quashie----------McCulloch

-----------------------------Miller--------------------------------

It's a massive task for Gary Caldwell and we're going to need a performance from Rab Douglas. Plus Miller's going to have to work like a terrier. You never know, it might just work.  :o  :ph34r:  Has anyone got any info on Lee McCulloch? I thought that he was a forward player and where does Caldwell usually play for Hibs?  :unsure:

440810[/snapback]

McCulloch plays left for wigan and has scored goals for them so i think that is a decent choice but i canni believe caldwell is starting. The guy is crap. The only thing he could have done that would have been worse would be to start crawford up front.

McCulloch plays left for wigan and has scored goals for them so i think that is a decent choice but i canni believe caldwell is starting. The guy is crap. The only thing he could have done that would have been worse would be to start crawford up front.

441090[/snapback]

If Miller gets injured and crawford starts were all gonna hunt you down and kill you for the jinx.

Actually dont know if caldwell starting is a bad thing. Never seen him play, but all he has to do is sit there and mark people out of the game, give the ball to someone else. cant be that hard can it? :blink:

If Miller gets injured and crawford starts were all gonna hunt you down and kill you for the jinx.

Actually dont know if caldwell starting is a bad thing. Never seen him play, but all he has to do is sit there and mark people out of the game, give the ball to someone else. cant be that hard can it?  :blink:

441122[/snapback]

He can still do it worse than other players.

Guest Caleyking
Actually dont know if caldwell starting is a bad thing. Never seen him play, but all he has to do is sit there and mark people out of the game, give the ball to someone else. cant be that hard can it?  :blink:

441122[/snapback]

It is Italy we're playing!

Hartley is a wee p***k. He better justify his place tonight.

Guest Caleyking
Davie Weir should never be allowed to pull on a Scotland jersey again.

You give up once, then thats it, goodbye. See ye later.

Add to that, he's total písh as well.

441754[/snapback]

Yup, totally agree.

I also think that Pressley is the most overrated player in the SPL.

He's only picked for 'experience'.

If it's experience we're looking for then why not stick Danny McGrain in the fecking defence!

Of course, if he has a blinder tonight...

Yup, totally agree.

I also think that Pressley is the most overrated player in the SPL.

He's only picked for 'experience'.

If it's experience we're looking for then why not stick Danny McGrain in the fecking defence!

Of course, if he has a blinder tonight...

441759[/snapback]

He maybe is a bit overrated and the likes of anderson and webster have performed at least as good but i think walter is hoping his experience will help him cope with the pressure of the san siro.

Guest TheLastHaddy

441122[/snapback]

Neil Lennon and Rino Gattuso have made a few quid doing it...

It's getting desperate now. I've lived ootside Scotland for ages noo and I barely recognise half the squad! But it's no that that worries me - it's that I do recognise most of them! Maybe the ref can move the clocks forward a few hours early and save us the second half...

Archived