Mourinho

MB

I see the irrepressible Jose Mourinho has now admitted that he never did see Frank Rijkaard enter Anders Frisk's dressing room at half-time at the Nou Camp. Not exactly a great surprise now, is it? I wonder what action UEFA will take. What do you think should happen to Mourinho now he's as good as admitted he's been lying all along?

Clicky 1

Clicky 2

I do quite like Mourinho but he's starting to go overboard. After the second leg of the Barcelona game the difference between Rijkaard and Mourinho was clear... Rijkaard, although obviously annoyed, was pretty gracious in defeat.

I don't think a fine is really worth it so a touchline ban - if they can give him one for this 'crime' - would be my choice.

To be honest I think the guy does well in shielding most of the limelight and attention of the press from his players with his antics. Im not entirely sure that this is the thinking behind what he does or if this really is just him.

I personally can not stand him, I really hope he gets hit where it will hurt most with a lengthly touchline ban.

Archived