England Fans In 'not Booing' Shock

Guest SeD

Remarkable that the two Scottish commentators were speaking all the way through the Italian anthem on Saturday :rolleyes:

449091[/snapback]

Did you miss the Scottish anthem? I nearly did, and I was in the stadium! Even after such provocation, the majority of the TA kept quiet for their anthem.

To say we are as bad as the English and 'up our own arses' is beyond belief. I can only ever remember GSTQ being booed at Hampden, and that game was slightly different, being a derby, and the ground being full of council workers not Scotland fans. <_<

Every Scotland game I have ever been to, the opposition anthem has been silently respected, then given a round of applause.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Every Scotland game I have ever been to, the opposition anthem has been silently respected, then given a round of applause.

454478[/snapback]

Me too, although i havent been to a game in ages so cant comment on the current state of hte Booing.

Me too, although i havent been to a game in ages so cant comment on the current state of hte Booing.

454588[/snapback]

I haven't missed a home game since the England one at Hampden, and was also in Wales and Itlay, and confirm that this is still the case.

Guest Pompey

I've been to plenty of Scotland games, and I've never been to one where the opposition anthem was booed.

You're talking utter pish about the rugby, there is no segregation, and the opposition is always applauded off the field at then end!

Archived