New Toon Top...

Guest Geordie_Elvis

As Stewart Gilmour says, "there's only so much you can do with B&W stripes"

it's ok but...where's the shrug shoulders smiley? :rolleyes:

I'd like to see Saints go back to narrower stripes, this season and the previous 2 have all been quite broad and not very traditional at all.

Guest Geordie_Elvis
How much £????

466158[/snapback]

I pre-ordered mine from nufc.co.uk and it was £40 or £45 with long sleeves. Pre order it and you get all free nonsense...a ball,a bag and a little gay drinks bottle :lol:

Guest Geordie_Elvis

Apparently at the minute, Newcastle are the only team whos kit is made by Adidas, quite strange I thought for a massive company like Adidas to only have 1 prem team???

Apparently at the minute, Newcastle are the only team whos kit is made by Adidas, quite strange I thought for a massive company like Adidas to only have 1 prem team???

466366[/snapback]

Be funny to see you wearing it in the intertoto cup next season, when sporting hump you tommorrow night then you get humped again on sunday. :P

Guest Geordie_Elvis
Be funny to see you wearing it in the intertoto cup next season, when sporting hump you tommorrow night then you get humped again on sunday.  :P

466560[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is that the jealousy coming out from a fan whos team is no longer in any sort of european club footy ;)

Guest Follow Follow

its quite a nice top, iNUFC used to be ma fav. English club - but for some reason i really like Everton now, would still like to see the Toon do well

Archived