Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Tickets purchased. biggrin.gif

The atmosphere is going to be absolutely incredible. Finding it hard to study when all I can think about is this match though. sad.gif

Yep.

I have an exam in 45 minutes. I've not learned half the shit I'm supposed and yet I'm fannying about on here.

Slowest few weeks of my life.

Getting all excited angry about the source and amount of money raised for a pre-match card display. This thread has takien an unexpected direction. :lol:

Personally I won't be able to truly enjoy a win here if we haven't raised more cash for something completely pointless and/or sold more season tickets. :(

Getting all excited angry about the source and amount of money raised for a pre-match card display. This thread has takien an unexpected direction. :lol:

Personally I won't be able to truly enjoy a win here if we haven't raised more cash for something completely pointless and/or sold more season tickets. :(

Just sucks the momentum and excitement right out of it really. :(

Hibs win the cup, but who cares???? people will say. Hearts where head over heals with their magnificent banner display! and thats all that will truely be remembered. :o

Flags and card displays are shit.

Was having a gander on kickback and some total roaster was suggesting we should drop hey Jude for avicii - levels :lol: :lol:

That 'roaster' would be me.

Hey Jude's an absolutely woeful football song.

Bit of a sad act thing to do tbh.

Spending one thousand pounds on streamers etc. ohmy.gif

It was for the flag. Streamers weren't talked about until afterwards. Don't see how it's a sad act thing to do but hey ho any excuse to slag a kickbacker eh?