Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Someone take a photo of the Hibs display for Forever Cunto as he'll be on here while the rest of us are at the game. laugh.giflaugh.gif

On the contrary, I will be there, getting a perfect view from the hospitality box. While you see feck all with a massive shite stained cloth over your head the whole game.

smug.png

On the contrary, I will be there, getting a perfect view from the hospitality box. While you see feck all with a massive shite stained cloth over your head the whole game.

smug.png

^^^^^^^

Spent silly money to watch the game behind glass because he didn't qualify for a ticket like the real fans.

^^^^^^^

Spent silly money to watch the game behind glass because he didn't qualify for a ticket like the real fans.

Greggy, lets be honest, its shite, he is a Walter Mitty, he wont be anywhere near the game.

There's a ticket in the Hearts end going on eBay for 7 grand!

Click me!

I'm likely to be going to this, since I know a few Hibs fans with newly renewed season tickets. Atmosphere is going to be unbelievable from the sound of things.

I'm also from Dalkeith :)

Has any Hibs fan. Had Hibs taken their money of their account yet? My dad handed in the application forms for tickets on tuesday and Hibs still haven't taken the money out of his account yet? :angry:

I'am getting quite worried now. Because if Hibs f**k up my tickets. I will be very very very very very pissed off. But just in case that happens. Does any Hibby on here have a spare ticket. I'am willing to pay :ph34r:

Edited by Isaiah Osbourne