Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

There's a ticket in the Hearts end going on eBay for 7 grand!

Click me!

I'm likely to be going to this, since I know a few Hibs fans with newly renewed season tickets. Atmosphere is going to be unbelievable from the sound of things.

Your a fucking sado.

PS the bids are all being sabotaged.

Edited by Zeus

Has any Hibs fan. Had Hibs taken their money of their account yet? My dad handed in the application forms for tickets on tuesday and Hibs still haven't taken the money out of his account yet? :angry:

I'am getting quite worried now. Because if Hibs f**k up my tickets. I will be very very very very very pissed off. But just in case that happens. Does any Hibby on here have a spare ticket. I'am willing to pay :ph34r:

Think nothing is happening your end till the 5th or 6th, sure it will be ok.

Think nothing is happening your end till the 5th or 6th, sure it will be ok.

I'am just getting quite worried. Our ticket office is fucking useless dry.gif

It's 3 weeks to the final and i haven't even got my tickets yet? dry.gif

I'am just getting quite worried. Our ticket office is fucking useless dry.gif

It's 3 weeks to the final and i haven't even got my tickets yet? dry.gif

Sure one of the lads said they were still waiting and had to have info in by the 6th and then it would be processed, give them a bell monday mate, sure ul be fine.

Sure one of the lads said they were still waiting and had to have info in by the 6th and then it would be processed, give them a bell monday mate, sure ul be fine.

If i wasn't a season ticket holder.

I would absoutley pay anything to be at this game even if it's sitting in the Hearts end or having the worst seat in the ground. This is the biggest game in both Hearts and Hibs history. It will be the biggest Edinburgh Derby in history!.

If i wasn't a season ticket holder.

I would absoutley pay anything to be at this game even if it's sitting in the Hearts end or having the worst seat in the ground. This is the biggest game in both Hearts and Hibs history. It will be the biggest Edinburgh Derby in history!.

I agree, should be a fantastic day, for one set of fans it will live with them forever and be amongst the greatest of memories, for the other it will be a day they always remember yet try forever to forget.

Hope you have a good day but ultimately want to forget it.biggrin.gif

good luck with the ticket office mate.

I agree, should be a fantastic day, for one set of fans it will live with them forever and be amongst the greatest of memories, for the other it will be a day they always remember yet try forever to forget.

Hope you have a good day but ultimately want to forget it.biggrin.gif

good luck with the ticket office mate.

Cheers mate. Everyone will either have a good day out or a bad day out. Hopefully you have a bad day out.:P

If we win. It will be the best ever result in our history. Just imagine. Hibs beating the jambos to win their first Scottish Cup for over 110 years. :)

Edited by Isaiah Osbourne

Hibs fans copying our Storm Troppers etc with Pandas? :lol:

Anyhoo, that's the big team closing in on nearly £7,000 worth of donations after only a few days. greggy.png

Maybe Hibs could ask us for a loan? greggy.png

According to you, Kickbackers are arseholes who don't go to games, so doubt you should be taking credit, or using their smiley. cool.gif

And Isaiah, I genuinely hope you and your dad get done over by Hibs and don't get a ticket. smile.gif

And Isaiah, I genuinely hope you and your dad get done over by Hibs and don't get a ticket. smile.gif

Why?

I want every die hard Hibs and Hearts fan there at the final. That's including you. Glory Hunters can piss off ;)

According to you, Kickbackers are arseholes who don't go to games, so doubt you should be taking credit, or using their smiley. 8)

Some are arseholes, there's no getting away from it. But there's obviously a lot who are genuinely sound people who do go to games.

This isn't the time for that debate anyway. I think everyone (except for Hibs fans maybe) can recognise that is pretty outstanding. 8)

Cheers mate. Everyone will either have a good day out or a bad day out. Hopefully you have a bad day out.:P

If we win. It will be the best ever result in our history. Just imagine. Hibs beating the jambos to win their first Scottish Cup for over 110 years. :)

Im happy if all that happens is i imagine it :)

According to you, Kickbackers are arseholes who don't go to games, so doubt you should be taking credit, or using their smiley. cool.gif

Iis Shan Lawson not still top poster with 6.2million posts yet has been to about eh 2 games?

Several ex hibs players over the years will be at the final. Riordan, Fletcher, Brown, Thomson, Shiels and Rob Jones. According to this thread http://www.hibs.net/...Steven-Fletcher

8)

Oh well. That's us beat. 6 players with laughable derby records are going.

May as well just hand the cup over and be done with it. sad.gif

There's a ticket in the Hearts end going on eBay for 7 grand!

Click me!

I'm likely to be going to this, since I know a few Hibs fans with newly renewed season tickets. Atmosphere is going to be unbelievable from the sound of things.

if you get offered a ticket you should turn it down. lots of real hibbies and jambos will be struggling, just my thoughts like