Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

He now claims that he is over in South America writing a book or something with his made up burd :lol:

Nooooooooooo!

OMFG laugh.gif

Dont get me wrong, he might be in South America but burd?

No fucking danger!biggrin.gif

Lawsons studying the welsh game to teach Uruguay. They'll win the WC after being taught a game with a flair, passion and dynamism unmatched by any team in the southern hemisphere.

A hero to the South American game is our Lawson.

Just seen Sky Sports' promotional video for May, they mention every big event coming up except the Edinburgh Derby Scottish Cup final - why? This is easily as big as almost any Old Firm game that has come before.

Ignorant English wankers.

anim_d02c8c47-d9ac-d7f4-6d7e-1105ec2174b5.gif

^^^^ Riled ^^^

14me1iq.jpg

Superb. :lol:

If we win this the jambos will seriously regret bringing their gifs over here.

Anyhoo, that's the big team closing in on nearly £7,000 worth of donations after only a few days.

Maybe Hibs could ask us for a loan? greggy.png

Are you aware that the only sad-acts that care about these gimpish displays are you and Hearts Daft?

I'll be donating lots of money on bevvy, and then donating that alcohol to my belly. I'll leave the Gay Pride choreography to you boys.

Superb. :lol:

If we win this the jambos will seriously regret bringing their gifs over here.

It's just another thing you have stolen from us. :lol:

Are you aware that the only sad-acts that care about these gimpish displays are you and Hearts Daft?

I'll be donating lots of money on bevvy, and then donating that alcohol to my belly. I'll leave the Gay Pride choreography to you boys.

So because people are donating towards things like a flag etc for what is probably the biggest game in Edinburgh's footballing history that makes them gimps? Aye alright then. Doing this sort of stuff is just another thing that make cup finals (and the build up to them) great, never mind a derby cup final.

That the jambos just love to be associated with.

cornette.png

It's just another thing you have stolen from us. :lol:

lol wut?

Let me get this right. Hearts fans invade this site with gifs displaying how smug they feel. Then lets say we win the biggest derby ever to end all the gloating, you expect us to just forget anything happened and act graciously? Naw, we'd obviously throw it back in your face.

smug.png

So because people are donating towards things like a flag etc for what is probably the biggest game in Edinburgh's footballing history that makes them gimps? Aye alright then. Doing this sort of stuff is just another thing that make cup finals (and the build up to them) great, never mind a derby cup final.

Donating money towards a display is one thing, practically wetting yourself with joy because you've raised more money than your rivals is extremely gay. When I say gay I don't mean in the homosexual sense, I mean it in the "did you read that Paulo Sergio post about flag displays, that was pretty gay" sense.

lol wut?

Let me get this right. Hearts fans invade this site with gifs displaying how smug they feel. Then lets say we win the biggest derby ever to end all the gloating, you expect us to just forget anything happened and act graciously? Naw, we'd obviously throw it back in your face.

Not going to happen though. :(

Donating money towards a display is one thing, practically wetting yourself with joy because you've raised more money than your rivals is extremely gay. When I say gay I don't mean in the homosexual sense, I mean it in the "did you read that Paulo Sergio post about flag displays, that was pretty gay" sense.

Sorry, I didn't know you would take it that seriously. :rolleyes:

Listening to all these hibs fans desperately trying to convince themselves they are going to win is making me more confident by the day. The fact hibs will be fighting a (losing) battle against relegation as well should help our cause.

Listening to all these hibs fans desperately trying to convince themselves they are going to win is making me more confident by the day. The fact hibs will be fighting a (losing) battle against relegation as well should help our cause.

Not really.

They'll go out there thinking the game has already been won.

While they're busy thinking its been won, we'll be busy winning it. 8)

Listening to all these Hearts fans desperately trying to convince themselves they are going to win is making me more confident by the day.

jj.png

Difference is we have cold hard facts to back up such posturing. You guys just look like mongs trying reverse psychology for the first time :lol:

Difference is we have cold hard facts to back up such posturing. You guys just look like mongs trying reverse psychology for the first time :lol:

There are no "facts" that can predict how a game of the magnitude is going to turn out.

I'll admit that Hibs are guilty of sitting down to Hearts quite a lot of the time, especially over these last few years.

But do you honestly believe for a second that this game is going to be anything like a regular Edinburgh Derby?

Hibs will fight for everything in this game, Hearts players wont expect it (because they've already won) and will well and truly shite themselves on the day. 8)

Hibs got to the final through no less sheer grit and determination.

Edited by Forever Hibs