Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

As bad as Hibs were (I know, really bad) that big ginger donkey Doyle missed two easy chances. We'll need to play a lot better in the final, but at least then we'll have O'Connor alongside Griffiths, not a bloke that plays like Helen Keller on meth.

Brilliant :lol:

James McPake@JamesMcPake Thanks 4 all the messages.Just to confirm my season is no nowhere near over! Hav a slight injury but I'm hopeful 2 b fit 4 2moro, but if not then for Dunfermline on Monday night #GGTTH

jj.pnggreggy.pnggreggy.png

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If there is any Hearts fans in our end. They will get battered. End of ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice to see you back posting on the forum aurora 8)

You too SOL, although I thought everyone knew who I was anyway. :unsure:

If there is any Hearts fans in our end. They will get battered. End of ;)

How will you know unless they're stupid and out themselves though?

I know of around half a dozen Hearts fans who've tickets for the Hibs end so far, and I believe there's many more who know they'll never get one for our end and are actively trying to get one for the Hibs end, if they do out themselves then it could be a sore one for them! huh.gif

Just going to pop out to the shop to get some popcorn then sit back and read Kickback for the rest of the night.

Should be interesting after this announcement...

http://www.heartsfc....2241384_2756302

I love the Hearts ticket office, it's like a comedy show. laugh.gif

It's the threshhold that should have been allocated at the start but to do it 2 days before they go on sale is comical! Glad I've got my ticket, twitchy arse time for those on 8-20 loyalty points.

Edit: Looking forward to to the backlash on facebook, first Ian Black's contract not being renewed and now this, think of all the facebook protest pages they'll create. ohmy.gif

Edited by GorgieRoad

Just going to pop out to the shop to get some popcorn then sit back and read Kickback for the rest of the night.

Should be interesting after this announcement...

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20120501/important-announcement_2241384_2756302

"After the incredible scenes last Thursday at Tynecastle on the opening day of sales, we expect the Ticket Centre to be exceptionally busy once again."

That made me laugh. :lol:

Edit: anyone who doesn't have at least 20 loyalty points from the past two seasons shouldn't be complaining if they don't get a ticket tbh.

Edited by Paulo Sergio