Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

That's fucking bollocks. It will just encourage more Hearts fans to go in the Hibs end.

Can't give out more tickets than we have to sell, only fair that they should go to people that will actually have a season ticket.

Can't give out more tickets than we have to sell, only fair that they should go to people that will actually have a season ticket.

Yeh I suppose, and Hibs should have a loyalty system themselves to stop this sort of thing happening.

That's fucking bollocks. It will just encourage more Hearts fans to go in the Hibs end.

Hope you're not buying this 'loads of Hearts fans in the Hibs end' stuff. It's a wind-up attempt.

Galajambo knows 6 people, who between them know 6 renewed season ticket holders willing to purchase them a ticket in the final? :lol: Gid wan Gala.

Hope you're not buying this 'loads of Hearts fans in the Hibs end' stuff. It's a wind-up attempt.

Galajambo knows 6 people, who between them know 6 renewed season ticket holders willing to purchase them a ticket in the final? :lol: Gid wan Gala.

I know Gala's talking shite he always does, but i wouldn't be surprised if a few of them tried it following this announcement.

I know Gala's talking shite he always does, but i wouldn't be surprised if a few of them tried it following this announcement.

I don't think there will be anyone in the wrong end. Corporate tickets for both clubs were available. Both clubs

gave fans the option to buy a season ticket next year and have good chance of a ticket. With so many

different ways to get one and so many options who would suddenly decide to go in the wrong end.

Hearts had there own hospitality two packages one at £120/£170. So rather than get that

these supposed mentalists will save them selves £100 and go in the wrong end.

Hibs will have a small public sale which will mean to people with purchase history with the club and

will prob involve a crazy queue.

These fans in the wrong end who dont own a season ticket and dont have the cash for hospitality

but they could never miss a game. Yes they dont go to game however for a cup final they will

make an exception and sit in the wrong end.

Every hibs fan I know who has not got a season ticket or a membership has found through

work/friends/family one of the £55 debenture tickets. I am sure hearts are the same.

What this means is that once both clubs 20k is gone I doubt there will be any more tickets.

What you will hear is where are these hearts and hibs fans at most home games. I think both

clubs have loads of fans that simply go to the odd game. These guys may never go

to a game these days and had a season ticket in the past.

Both hibs/hearts I think are the clubs in scotland with the most avenue for growth in there support

and the clamour for tickets for this one off game shows that. There is no way any other cup

final outside the old firm would have this demand for tickets.

There are ways and means wink.gif (There are a few Hearts fans in the Hibs hospitality area too)

I'm hurt :(

I'm confused as to how any Hearts fans can have tickets in the Hibs end at this stage.

The Hibs tickets haven't went on general sale, there's actually Hibs fans with season tickets still waiting on confirmation that they have tickets. So how on earth can jambos have their hands on Hibs tickets, unless Hibs season ticket holders are actually buying tickets for jambos which is obviously not going to happen?

Or am I being a total dafty and missing something? :unsure:

How will you know unless they're stupid and out themselves though?

I know of around half a dozen Hearts fans who've tickets for the Hibs end so far, and I believe there's many more who know they'll never get one for our end and are actively trying to get one for the Hibs end, if they do out themselves then it could be a sore one for them! huh.gif

See my post above John.

Lots of Hearts fans in leith are sorted for tickets ;)

I know of one Hearts man who bought two season tickets for the sangiro on the never,never.He then got his cup final tickets and cancelled the season tickets :lol:;)

See my post above John.

I know of one Hearts man who bought two season tickets for the sangiro on the never,never.He then got his cup final tickets and cancelled the season tickets :lol:;)

A hibs fan I know bought a season ticket for his cup final ticket and cancelled the season ticket. I would imagine lots of sensible hibs fans would be doing that

See my post above John.

Aye so you do. What a pile of pish. If you are going to spout nonsense at least try to get some believable facts in there.