Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Mate of mine has managed to get two tickets for this in the Hearts end and has asked me to go, looking forward to it :)

Why don't you give your ticket to a hearts fan who can't get a ticket ? <_<

Edited by Isaiah Osbourne

Up at 2am this morning and through to Tynecastle for 3am.

I had lots of Loyalty points so qualified for a ticket no problem ,but as my eldest son only had 30,waited to go through this morning so we could get seats together.

My youngest son however,didnt have the required minimum of 20,as most of his tickets were bought on my account.

Despite his and my points totalling well over 75,I couldn't add his to mine to get him a ticket.

The upshot is I have 2 tickets for 3 of us,so will give both to my sons.

Barring a miracle,I'm now ticketless,despite moving my holiday back 3 days to try and attend the final,having to re-book my parking at Edinburgh airport and getting caught in a fucking speed camera this morning,all of which has cost me around £400!.

:(

That's a shiter UTN, hopefully you can get something else sorted.

Cheers

Got up at 11, took me five minutes on my computer to get my ticket.

Delighted for you. Hope they turn up OK,as heard some horror stories this morning about other on-line opurchases which never transpired.

Nothing like getting the physical ticket in your hand...or in my case.not!!!

av-34052.png

Forgot to add that everyone was saying how much business a wee burger van would have done if it had turned up at Tynecastle this morning,as lots of folk were sneaking off to Sainsburys and McDonald s etc to get eats and hot drinks.

Lo and behold,a transit van pulling a 20 odd foot burger van finally pitched up around 8am.

After trying to get the thing into the car park and in the process ripping off a bit of its chimney ,it finally opened its shutters,revealing a rather unattractive livery of green,white and gold !

Only those near to the point of starvation,had the courage to go and buy something,which probably amounted to a total of 12 cups of coffee and half a dozen filled rolls,out of a "captive" audience of around 600 people.

Mr Burger Van Man..what a fucking tool :P

I had lots of Loyalty points so qualified for a ticket no problem ,but as my eldest son only had 30,waited to go through this morning so we could get seats together.

My youngest son however,didnt have the required minimum of 20,as most of his tickets were bought on my account.

Despite his and my points totalling well over 75,I couldn't add his to mine to get him a ticket.

Barring a miracle,I'm now ticketless,despite moving my holiday back 3 days to try and attend the final,having to re-book my parking at Edinburgh airport and getting caught in a fucking speed camera this morning,all of which has cost me around £400!.

jj.png

Sorry to hear that mate :(.

sorry to hear that pal, hope you manage to sort one out

I'll be there. Confirmed now.

how would you feel if the buddies were in a final, you couldn't get a brief (and neither could pals/acquaintances) yet there were random hibs or hearts fans there? Pretty sad you're willing to take a ticket off a real fan like the guy who posted above IMO

how would you feel if the buddies were in a final, you couldn't get a brief (and neither could pals/acquaintances) yet there were random hibs or hearts fans there? Pretty sad you're willing to take a ticket off a real fan like the guy who posted above IMO

Spot On

Why doesn't he gives his ticket to Unleash the Nade? dry.gif

I had my brief last week.

av-34052.png

A bit annoying that they'll be selling arguably better seats to less loyal fans though.

*This*

The two tickets I got this morning were for West Stand,Section A4 row G.

Asked if there were any in sections more central,or further back but told no.

Spoke to two guys who were about 45 minutes behind me in the queue and they got directly behind the goals in the west stand row AA :huh:

Edited by Unleash The Nade