Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Spot On

Why doesn't he gives his ticket to Unleash the Nade? dry.gif

Wouldn't expect it to be "given",but would be happy to pay him a decent price for it.

Basically not his fault though as there'll be lots of other "football fans" getting tickets just looking for a good day out

Seriously SBS ,if you're willing to sell,PM me

Edited by Unleash The Nade

Up at 2am this morning and through to Tynecastle for 3am.

I had lots of Loyalty points so qualified for a ticket no problem ,but as my eldest son only had 30,waited to go through this morning so we could get seats together.

My youngest son however,didnt have the required minimum of 20,as most of his tickets were bought on my account.

Despite his and my points totalling well over 75,I couldn't add his to mine to get him a ticket.

The upshot is I have 2 tickets for 3 of us,so will give both to my sons.

Barring a miracle,I'm now ticketless,despite moving my holiday back 3 days to try and attend the final,having to re-book my parking at Edinburgh airport and getting caught in a fucking speed camera this morning,all of which has cost me around £400!.

:(

Why don't you just accept that your shite club are ran by complete and utter c***s?

How difficult would it have been for them to divide the point score by 2, qualifying the both of you for a ticket?

I'd be kicking up f**k at the ticket office if I was in that position.

Why don't you just accept that your shite club are ran by complete and utter c***s?

How difficult would it have been for them to divide the point score by 2, qualifying the both of you for a ticket?

I'd be kicking up f**k at the ticket office if I was in that position.

For once, just once try and stop being a total fud and drop the continual point scoring attempts, by slagging off Hearts.

It really is mind numbingly tedious and predictable

:lol: :lol: :lol:

f**k sake.

I'm assuming you've ordered on line or by phone,hence the certain smugness?

You obviously haven't yet have the experience of doing this,thinking you have a ticket secured,then nothing turning up and apparently no record of you having ordered !.

Hope if you have ordered by other means you get them mate,but if not,maybe next time you'll be next to me in the queue

Edited by Unleash The Nade

I'm assuming you've ordered on line or by phone,hence the certain smugness?

You obviously haven't yet have the experience of doing this,thinking you have a ticket secured,then nothing turning up and apparently no record of you having ordered !.

Hope if you have ordered by other means you get them mate,but if not,maybe next time you'll be next to me in the queue

I ordered my tickets online half an hour after they went on sale to the real fans and they arrived two days later. no problems at all.

However if I did have to get my ticket from the ticket office I wouldn't have been queuing at 3am like a fanny :lol: guaranteed people will be strolling up over the coming days and securing a brief with minimal queuing and fuss.

I wouldn't get wound up UTN, most of the fuds posting in this thread won't be at the game anyways as they're shite supporters.

SEETHING and Haters Gonna Hate etc (season ticket holders?) yet were posting on the Hearts vs. Motherwell thread the other night. :lol:

Is that right? I would love to see these posts since I was sitting in my season ticket seat. Away and make an arse of yourself somewhere else astroboy. :lol:

how would you feel if the buddies were in a final, you couldn't get a brief (and neither could pals/acquaintances) yet there were random hibs or hearts fans there? Pretty sad you're willing to take a ticket off a real fan like the guy who posted above IMO

Are you for real? Why would I turn down a ticket to the Scottish Cup final? It's not my problem some glory-hunters can't get their hands on a ticket. If a Hearts fan is struggling for a ticket I may listen to offers but I highly doubt I'd get rid.

Both sides have 20,000 tickets I'm sure all the loyal fans are able to get tickets. No symppathy for glory-hunters who can't tbf

Up at 2am this morning and through to Tynecastle for 3am.

I had lots of Loyalty points so qualified for a ticket no problem ,but as my eldest son only had 30,waited to go through this morning so we could get seats together.

My youngest son however,didnt have the required minimum of 20,as most of his tickets were bought on my account.

Despite his and my points totalling well over 75,I couldn't add his to mine to get him a ticket.

The upshot is I have 2 tickets for 3 of us,so will give both to my sons.

Barring a miracle,I'm now ticketless,despite moving my holiday back 3 days to try and attend the final,having to re-book my parking at Edinburgh airport and getting caught in a fucking speed camera this morning,all of which has cost me around £400!.

:(

I just don't get why people would do this. 5 minutes to switch on a computer and buy a ticket online.

I just don't get why people would do this. 5 minutes to switch on a computer and buy a ticket online.

Like I keep saying one you experience a ticket you purchased for a big game getting lost, then maybe youll appreciate it

TBH not my preferred option but guarantees you actually get the ticket there and then

I ordered my tickets online half an hour after they went on sale to the real fans and they arrived two days later. no problems at all.

However if I did have to get my ticket from the ticket office I wouldn't have been queuing at 3am like a fanny :lol: guaranteed people will be strolling up over the coming days and securing a brief with minimal queuing and fuss.

Oh so you're a real fan ?

Having had a season ticket for 20 +years but having to give it up due to work commitments discounts me then?

Travelling all over Europe and following the club through good and bad also doesn't count I suppose?

I'm assuming you've been a "real" fan for maximum 5 years

Good for you ya fuckin pompous wee cult

Having had a season ticket for 20 +years but having to give it up due to work commitments discounts me then?

Correct. Amazing that you are making time for this game from your busy work schedule.

Edited by Haters Gonna Hate

Like I keep saying one you experience a ticket you purchased for a big game getting lost, then maybe youll appreciate it

TBH not my preferred option but guarantees you actually get the ticket there and then

I've never had problems buying tickets online. I wouldn't get them posted out, I prefer to pick them up.

Couldn't for the life of me bring myself to stand in the freezing cold for something I could do in 5 minutes in the house.

Are you for real? Why would I turn down a ticket to the Scottish Cup final? It's not my problem some glory-hunters can't get their hands on a ticket. If a Hearts fan is struggling for a ticket I may listen to offers but I highly doubt I'd get rid.

Both sides have 20,000 tickets I'm sure all the loyal fans are able to get tickets. No symppathy for glory-hunters who can't tbf

Gloryhunters?

A guy who qualified for the stage of 40+ loyalty points but had to give his ticket to his son.

You dron't have a ticket though so doesn't matter.

I've never had problems buying tickets online. I wouldn't get them posted out, I prefer to pick them up.

Couldn't for the life of me bring myself to stand in the freezing cold for something I could do in 5 minutes in the house

Phoned on Tuesday to secure my ticket. After booking my ticket and paying for it I asked if I could pick it up before that nights game when I was told I "can't pick it up until 1 hour before the event.

Got it through the door this morning so alls well.

Edited by Hearts Daft