Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Gloryhunters?

A guy who qualified for the stage of 40+ loyalty points but had to give his ticket to his son.

You dron't have a ticket though so doesn't matter.

That's just unfortunate for the fella, however, not my problem and doesn't mean I should track him down and give him the ticket I've been given.

I sure dro have a ticket btw.

I don't know what has upset Acey more.

Getting papped from JKB or his first love QOTS getting papped out the first division :lol:

There's no danger that this guys Acey? Tell me it ain't so.

He used to be funny :(

Brilliant news mate :)

Cheers Isaiah

I hope everyone has a fantastic day and it all goes without any incident as the Glasgow media will just be desperate for something to kick off.

Both sets of supporters need to do Edinburgh proud as well as their respective teams and show these weegie b*****ds how it should be done

Yes,we'll all be tanked up and the atmosphere will be unbelievable ,with both sets of supporters hyped up to a frenzy.

Hopefully with any luck,I'll be sat next to Haters Gonna Hate ,so I can give the wee fanny a slap :lol:

ETA: Also a wee bit strange why Bonksy red dotted me for geting a ticket :huh:

Must have spent too long on his tractor today

Edited by Unleash The Nade

Cheers Isaiah

I hope everyone has a fantastic day and it all goes without any incident as the Glasgow media will just be desperate for something to kick off.

Both sets of supporters need to do Edinburgh proud as well as their respective teams and show these weegie b*****ds how it should be done

Yes,we'll all be tanked up and the atmosphere will be unbelievable ,with both sets of supporters hyped up to a frenzy.

Hopefully with any luck,I'll be sat next to Haters Gonna Hate ,so I can give the wee fanny a slap :lol:

ETA: Also a wee bit strange why Bonksy red dotted me for geting a ticket :huh:

Must have spent too long on his tractor today

We are now friends:)

Just heard one of my mates managed to get me a ticket.

FUCKING YAAAAAAAAASSSSS

Nice one mate, hope you and your two lads have a good day until the game kicks offbiggrin.gif

Looking positive for me on the ticket front too, touch wood my pal has tracked a spare down for me

Doubt it, I'll be in the good seats :)

But seriously, well done on getting a ticket :lol:

Say Hibs actually win this, we'd be missing a trick if we didn't adopt the 1902 song as our own. The context of that song would completely change, I reckon 22k jambos being serenaded with that if they lost would make for record breaking levels of seethe.

Question for Hibs/Hearts fans, what tact are you taking with regards to getting bevvied before the game? A moderate amount so you can still watch the game, or monumentally Friar Tucked? I may have to go for the latter, I want to enjoy the moment but even run of the mill league derbies fill with me with nerves. I nearly shat a brick watching the Manc derby because I had a tenner on City, so f**k knows how I'll cope with this. :(

I will be getting really drunk before the game and if we win. I will drink myself to death party.gif

I'm contemplating a night out the night before, and just keeping it going through the night into derby day. What could possibly go wrong?

I'm contemplating a night out the night before, and just keeping it going through the night into derby day. What could possibly go wrong?

I think if i stayed in on the Friday. I wouldn't be able to sleep. dry.gif