Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

FUCKING BRING IT ON YOU BUNCH OF MUTANTS, SEE YOU ON THE 19TH YOU INBRED FECKTARDS.

:lol:

When will hibs learn. Always build themselves up for a kick in the nads.

I hope we have somebody that actually knows how to defend, Dunfermline were sadly lacking that tonight.

Oh, we do? Wonderful.

article-0-02A2E881000005DC-206_306x423.jpg

The bookies don't have a fucking clue anyway, they don't even have the kick-off of their own sponsored tournament right. :lol:

The only reason we're evens is because it's a derby and a cup final, pretty standard odds.

Aye, bookies don't have a clue. :lol:

Here was me thinking they do in depth analysis on games like this, what with the potential for them to win or lose an absolute fortune. You might be right though, maybe they aren't bothered and make the odds up. :1eye

In reality it's more like 1/2 for a Hearts win and 5/1 for a Hibs win. To win the cup outright these are probably what the odds are.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If Hibs win this will permanently be on my profile. By profile I mean my face.

I hope we have somebody that actually knows how to defend, Dunfermline were sadly lacking that tonight.

u say that like Dunfermline havent been lacking that all season sad.gif anyways back to the topic this game will mean more to Hibs and it would be funny to see all the jambos crawl away if they lost tongue.gif

u say that like Dunfermline havent been lacking that all season sad.gif anyways back to the topic this game will mean more to Hibs and it would be funny to see all the jambos crawl away if they lost tongue.gif

Winning a derby NEVER means more to Hibs. They're happy to sneak a draw. We MUST beat then every time or it's a failure.

The myth that this cup win would mean more to Hibs than hearts is just that... A myth.

Any decent boozers in Inverness likely to be showing the final?

The Auctioneers on Church Street will have it on. Decent boozer and a couple of tidys behind the bar usually.

Sorry,but I dont get all this, "we've sold more tickets than you", " the cup means more to us than you"," the bookies are having a laugh" etc,etc,etc pre match pish.

If you have a ticket ,shut the f**k up,go to the game .

If your team wins,but all means have a fucking gloatfest,but please stop regurgitating the same old tedious pish ,as per every other derby ,as its begining to get worst than the fucking tit for tat old firm "banter"

Edited by Unleash The Nade

Sorry,but I dont get all this, "we've sold more tickets than you", " the cup means more to us than you"," the bookies are having a laugh" etc,etc,etc pre match pish.

If your team wins,but all means have a fucking gloatfest,but please stop regurgitating the same old tedious pish ,as per every other derby ,as its begining to get worst than the fucking tit for tat old firm "banter"

Calm down.

The pre-match pish is part and parcel of a rivalry, what is the point in not winding each other before a match? It is just banter (the quality of it can probably be questioned) but you dish it out and you take it back, if you don't like it I suggest you follow a pishy rivalry like Ross County and Inverness. (No offence intended to Ross county or Inverness fans. tongue.gif)

Calm down.

The pre-match pish is part and parcel of a rivalry, what is the point in not winding each other before a match? It is just banter (the quality of it can probably be questioned) but you dish it out and you take it back, if you don't like it I suggest you follow a pishy rivalry like Ross County and Inverness. (No offence intended to Ross county or Inverness fans. tongue.gif)

I'm calm GR

Like a bit of banter as much as the next person,but its the same old ,same old from the same posters every time.

You have to admit it gets predictable,tedious and quite often fucking embarrassing

ETA ,The other thing is that many of the ones who do dish it out,just cant take it back.ForeverHibs is the prime example of this .You'd think they'd learn just to shut the f**k up

Edited by Unleash The Nade

^^Gagging to be recognised as being "different & controversial" ^^

Take time to read over some of your posts and honestly tell me some of them don't make you fucking cringe.

I am genuinely deeply proud of every post I have made on Pie and Bovril. cool.gif

I'm calm GR

Like a bit of banter as much as the next person,but its the same old ,same old from the same posters every time.

You have to admit it gets predictable,tedious and quite often fucking embarrassing

ETA ,The other thing is that many of the ones who do dish it out,just cant take it back.ForeverHibs is the prime example of this .You'd think they'd learn just to shut the f**k up

Chill the f**k out. The whole build up is the shite wind ups and terrible chat.

I'm calm GR

Tbf, after 127 years of playing each other, the banter is likely to get a bit predictable and tedious. biggrin.gif

Thankfully after we win on the 19th of May we won't be seeing much of Forever Missing I expect.

Calm down.

I think that many people on here take their internet aliases and the banter they spread very serious. And if online banter is what sets the Hibs - Hearts derby apart from a rivalry like Ross County - Inverness it's not looking too good for us.

Of course the problem is that there's not just that much to say about a football match. Hearts have the better team and thus are favorites, but "everything can happen in football".

Edited by Cruoninga